Sales and Marketing Manager - Knysna
Village N Life is a leading and innovative Tourism and Hospitality group based in the Western Cape. With various entities under our umbrella, ranging from Luxury accommodation to Security and everything in between, this is a very exciting opportunity to showcase your skills.
An exciting opportunity exists for a new Sales and Marketing Manager to join the Village N Life Group at Pezula Nature Retreat in Knysna.
The main focus of the position is to promote services at Pezula Nature Retreat and increase turnover through direct sales and marketing initiatives.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Relevant diploma or degree in Marketing related field
- At least 5 years experience in marketing/brand development work experience in relevant roles
- Travel and tourism experience preferred but not essential
Main responsibilities of the role
- Manage end-to-end marketing strategy and execution for Pezula Nature Retreat, including direct sales, design and production of brand creative content (in conjunction with our in-house team) and manage digital channels including the website and social media accounts.
- Assume responsibility for influencer collaborations and agreements, search engine optimisation, email campaigns and communications, as well as TDMC and other external agencies
- You will build relationships the the TMDC and other external agencies, including:
- Management of Leisure Club and CRM solutions including email marketing and strategy campaign
- Providing content support to sales teams responsible for OTA’s, OTO’s and traditional trade relationships
- Overseeing and supporting hotel/property driven marketing initiatives (‘Dot Marketing’ activities)
- Overseeing and supporting closed group marketing initiatives – cars, golf, cycling, sporting events etc.
- Overseeing and supporting the development of all packaging and direct marketing / sales campaignsOversee and manage the Marketing of all group event capabilities including the support of sales and marketing to all Professional Conference Organisers
- Managing end to end marketing budgets and marketing spend related decisions including the setting of budgets and the tracking of actual spend against budget and efficiencies achieved.
- Understanding and participating in setting rate strategy and architecture
- Collaboration and coordination of cross-functionality.
- Key relationships include:
o Head of Sales
o Hotel Managers
Benefits of working with us
- Career development
- Above average Travel Reimbursements
- Technology allowances
If you live hospitality and breathe sales, this opportunity is for you.
Due to the large number of applications received, please ...