Perm, CTC Salary 160k – R200k per annum *NEG – depending on skills and experience,
Company based CBD, candidate must be flexible. Normal company benefits apply.
Our client, a Prestige Financial Services Company based in the CBD has exciting opportunities available within their Retail Division.
The job requires the candidate to work actively within a team and its daily processes and procedures. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all incoming work is seen to, that any pending work is followed up on time to ensure that the case is finalized and to maintain contact with IFA’s and clients. This person will need to be flexible, energetic, and trustworthy, organized, self-disciplined, and enjoy working in a team environment.
Key areas of responsibility
- Confirming receipt of instructions with clients telephonically.
- Performing validations on incoming client instructions in relation to:
Various legislative requirements relating to life and retirement products
Completeness and accuracy of instruction from client/broker
Proof of payment or money transfer
- FICA requirements complied with (where relevant)
- Processing of incoming instructions in respect of:
New business transactions
Existing business transactions (investments, retirement’s, withdrawals & switches)
Amendments to existing static data (investors, advisors, employers)
- Ensuring all incoming work is captured within required turnaround times and before relevant cut offs.
- Attending to queries from clients, IFA’s and internal customers and responding to queries on time and diligently.
- Providing clients/ IFA’s with superior levels of service
- Maintaining records of all interactions with clients / IFA’s on Siebel
- Correct and timeous rectification of errors
- Liaise with clients / IFA’s regarding the correct implementation of instructions received to meet with our service delivery standards to our clients.
- Support fellow team members and Team Coordinator.
- Add hoc duties as may be required from time to time.
- Relevant experience – Relevant Business Degree or Job Related Experience would be an advantage but not essential. Sound knowledge of the Unit Trust industry would also be an advantage.
- Intermediate Computer Literacy – Word, Excel, Email
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent Verbal and Communication skills
- Ability to function well under pressure
Normal Office Hours Apply
“Insert Operations Consultant in subject line”
Fax 086 628 7245
Well established IT Company is urgently looking for a District Technical Manager.
• A minimum of 5 years continuous service with the Company
• General IT industry skills - at least 5 years in the IT industry
• Technical management experience with management diploma
• Experience from a Service Department is a pre-requisite
• Supervisory / Interaction Management / Presentation skills
• P.C. literacy and Network connectivity
• Good customer interaction skills and satisfaction driven.
• Project Management exposure.
• People Management - ability to motivate people to do their best individually and as a team
• Negotiation skills
• Passionate about Xerox brand values
• Professionalism, determination, smart and savvy, open, fresh thinking
• Frugality - tight management of costs.
Purpose of the job:
• The District Technical Manager position is responsible for managing a team of hardware and software engineers to deliver service excellence to customers in a cost effective manner.
• Tactical, hands-on management of escalated customer support requirements as well as management of the entire team`s operational activities.
The primary focus is retention and growth of services revenue through effective and efficient service level management and quality service delivery resulting in customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Monitor and control District service levels provided to customer via work control thereby ensuring that response time parameters are achieved.
• Monitor and control material usage, including van stock holding, and identify variances and take corrective action to ensure service targets are achieved.
• Monitor downtime parameters on all clients ongoing to ensure targets and contractual obligations are achieved.
• Attend and conduct regular internal and external account review meetings to discuss and resolve customer problems thereby providing customers with a high level of satisfaction.
• Monitor performance of all technical staff on an ongoing basis, identifying weaknesses or shortfalls in skills and to implement corrective actions.
• Be prepared to handle after hours duties w.r.t technical standby management.
• Counsel and appraise all direct reports on a regular basis, providing support, career guidance and development opportunities, creating a skilled and motivated workforce.
• Own and manage Customer Satisfaction
• Manage quality of service delivered
• Manage SLA issues to resolution
• Manage escalation process
Interested candidates should contact Thanusha Pillay via Email
Should you not be contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Purchase of all merchandise (i.e. marketing goods and services, administrative items etc., briefly everything excluding production material) and services in correct quality, quantity and time and in line with the company policy and procedures.
• Process purchase requisitions of all required equipment, merchandise and services in order to ensure that the company requirements are met in accordance with company policies and procedures, and that appropriate merchandise is available in quantity, quality and on time.
• Prepare request for quotation packages by detailing scope, terms & conditions, relevant procedures to pass all the necessary information to bidders
• Evaluate quotations and prepare a bid evaluation report, which reflects all the information and the detailed analysis supporting the decision to select the supplier or contractor to be submitted to the authorized signatures.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Have a minimum of Matriculate Certificate
• + 2 years relevant FMCG experience in multinational companies
• Relevant Supply Chain/Procurement Qualification
• Must have advanced skills Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Take Advantage of my Honest and Affordable Legal Service!A fee of only R390-00 ensures an unlimited time period Personal Consultation and the correct Legal Advice. Specialised Investigation Services are also available.I have a Criminal Law Degree and 23 years practical Detective experience.Find me on Facebook: CGB Consulting Services.Contact me now on: 072 72 72 278 to book a Consultation!
A reputable company is looking for a Procurement officer / Bid Writer with relevant experienceRequirements:Supply Chain qualificationVery proficient in the
English languageAdvanced Microsoft WordExcellent report writing
of public sector procurement would be an added advantageResponsibilities:To deliver high standards
of work through supporting others to complete tender documentsTo help in the achievement
of business unit targets through quality submissions which improve procurement conversion
ratio from submission to successfully acquired servicesEnsure all stakeholders
receive regular feedback and advance notice of upcoming activitiesContributes to documents by
confirming/questioning the client objectives.Edit all content received
to ensure meets standards and is bespoke to each prospects requirementDeliver on time documents,
editing all content received from the business unitApplies appropriate
solutions to internal client needs (eg. Supplying the correct template for RFQ,
Services or Goods and Services bids)Provide technical support,
ensure the layout of the documents is correct and to a high standardAchieve advert deadlines by
motivating others to send content for tenders.
at all times where we are against deadlines (monitor) and report and communicate
International Contact Centre Team Leader
Has intimate knowledge of customer needs and ability to provide solutions
Implement standards and procedures at all times
Ensuring that his/her team handles the collection process thoroughly and in a professional, courteous manner
Ensure the provision of timeous, accurate and relevant information to all our customers, internal and external, ensuring that quality service is offered at all times
Ensure the problem shipment report is attended to and handled adequately by staff on a daily basis
Ensure that effective training takes place in order to develop the correct quality of Customer Services staff
Ensure that all staff has clear objectives in accordance with their job requirements and that the high standards are maintained
Responsibility to monitor the performance of each agent daily and ensure that appropriate feedback is provided to him or her regularly
Minimum requirement is a Matric (Grade 12)
Three years call centre experience
Proven track record with managing a team
Strong communication skills – Excellent command of the English language
Customer Centric Personality
Minimum of 3 years’ experience within related field
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Communication – Verbal and Written
Telephone handling skills
Planning and organizing
Engineer (DCS & IS) Start Date:ASAP Location:Secunda Duration: Permanent Type of Business:Services
Solutions Provider to the Aerospace Industry Remuneration: R350k
– R450k per annum Education / Experience
National diploma in
electrical / electronic / Instruments or equivalent qualification or
Engineering Degree or equivalent technical qualification.·
At least 2 years’ experience
in heavy industry·
DCS Knowledge is required Responsibilities:A
solutions and technology company who is currently a Fortune 100 Company that
invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to
global macrotrends such as safety, security and Energy are currently looking
for an experienced Systems Engineer (DCS) to take charge and be responsible for
the Maintenance of the TDC 3000 and TDC 2000 systems, correcting and preventing
failures according to customer service level agreements.·
Perform scheduled system
backups of the legacy TDC 3000 system.·
Creation of maintenance
Work as part of the
Maintenance team on planned and unplanned activities.·
Occasionally required to
work with project staff on projects as allocated by Service Lead.·
1st line incident and
Work conducted in accordance
with the instructions of the client in the agreed time, with high quality and
Identify, discuss and manage
the risks and impact on the automation process and stakeholders.·
Take pro-active initiative
to strive for quality excellence.·
Adhere to all applicable Quality
Assurance (QA) and service management procedures/methods.·
Interface with TAC where
applicable for the roll out of solutions to installed base.·
Compliance to safety
standards and SHEQ.·
Perform standby and respond
to call outs if and when required.·
Expected to work overtime
from time to time.·
Must be in possession of a
valid driver’s License and own vehicle Career Advice:You can also visit our website (www.execz.co.za)
for more information on this vacancy and others.
Young energetic females waitresses needed for a stylish country club.GENERAL MISSIONResponsible for serving food and beverages in restaurant efficiently and in a most courteous manner.Carry out all duties in accordance with tasks and descriptions with reference to established rules and policies.RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANSPerforms any other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor.TECHNICAL RESPONSIBILITIESSuggests food and beverages ~ to be well versed with the menu, method of preparation and accompaniments.Cleans and polishes Glassware, China ware, hollowware and flatware.Maintains cleanliness and mise-en-place level at working station and service pantry for smooth operation.Replenishes supply of linen and other Operating equipment.Obtains requested items from the storeroom.Keeps general appearance and maintenance of Restaurant working areas.Follows correct sequence of service outlined in the Standard Operating Manual.Sets up tables in accordance with Restaurant policy.Cleans and removes dishes from the table after service is completed.Transports soiled dishes from dining room to kitchen and depositing them in proper placing at the Steward area.Cleans all spillage during mealtime and at closing.Maintains excellent grooming standard at all times.Please email your details for consideration.Experience would be advantageous. Training would be provided.
Take Advantage of my Honest and Affordable Legal Service!An unlimited time Personal Consultation and the correct Legal Advice costs only R390-00.Specialised Investigation and other Legal Services are also available on request.I have a Criminal Law Degree and 23 years Detective experience.Find me on Facebook: CGB Consulting Services.Contact me today on: 072 72 72 278 to secure a Personal Consultation!
My Honest and most Affordable Legal Service is available to you!A fee of only R390-00 includes an unlimited time Personal Consultation and the correct Legal Advice. Further Specialised Services are available on application.I have 23 years practical Detective experience at Sea Point. I also have a Criminal Law Degree.Visit my Facebook page: CGB Consulting Services.Contact me now on my mobile: 072 72 72 278 to secure a Consultation!
Purpose of Job/ Job
To manage the Fitment
Centre & ensure the service levels in accordance company & client requirements.
Develop a understanding of company and clients
requirements regarding Fitment Centre service & support. Reviews and manage
day to day operations, evaluates and recommendsstandard operation procedures
and implement corrective action against shortcomings. Plans andschedules
appropriate service lines to maintain a high level of installation and
maintenance qualityacross company’s product range to ensure a balance between
customer service and expectations.Requirements
12, NQF Level 4, Certificate or diploma in general managementAdvantage:
formal qualification in general management
years supervisory/ junior management position in a technical support department
knowledgeSalary R40 000 pmShould you not receive a response within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful
Main Purpose of the Job:
To assist the Front Office Manager with the proper running of the Reception area
Education, experience and competencies required:
· Matric/ Grade 12
· 1 year reception experience in a hospitality environment
· Opera knowledge would be an added advantage
· Computer literate – MS Word/Excel/Windows
· Sound interpersonal skills
· Guest service focus
· Excellent communication skills
· Able to operate independently/limited supervision
· Attention to detail/standards
Preferential consideration will be given to persons from a “designated group” (black / female / disabled)
· General Office administration i.e. faxing, typing, photo coping
· Checking MVG guests in and out of the hotel
· Liaise with Porters/Drivers transport bookings
· Take messages for guests
· Check all no-shows, vacant, early departures, late departure rooms – report to housekeeping
· Receive and check dockets from room service, and file in the correct place
· Report any faulty operating equipment to the people concerned
Job Description-Manage, sort, process and distribute mail and facsimiles.-Compile and maintain accurate statistical information for monthly reporting-Attention to detail, with the ability to proofread, recognize and correct formatting errors.-Excellent customer service skills with the ability to conduct oneself professionally and handle sensitive/difficult issues in a tactful manner, particularly issues of a confidential nature.-A strong work ethic with the ability to maintain professional boundaries.-Work experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and OutlookSalary is R7000To submit cv please text JOB PA to 41600 and we will contact you imm.
Duties:-Provide assistance to staff, volunteers and interns on Microsoft Word, Outlook and other database systems, as needed.-Manage, sort, process and distribute mail and facsimiles.-Compile and maintain accurate statistical information for monthly reporting Best Qualified Candidates will have: -Attention to detail, with the ability to proofread, recognize and correct formatting errors.-Excellent customer service skills with the ability to conduct oneself professionally and handle sensitive/difficult issues in a tactful manner, particularly issues of a confidential nature.-A strong work ethic with the ability to maintain professional boundaries.-Work experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and OutlookSalary is R9000To submit cv please text JOB PA1 to 41600 and we will contact you imm.
The primary duties and responsibilities of this position includeProvide support to the front desk on a rotation basis; coverage involves a high level of public contact both in person and by telephoneCreate and close referrals as appropriate and arrange files.Assist with special projects as assigned.Assist in correctly processing documents from verbal and/or written instructions or by independently gathering and compiling information from a variety of sources, i.e., file notes or documents and/or various databases.Provide assistance to staff, volunteers and interns on Microsoft Word, Outlook and other database systems, as needed.Manage, sort, process and distribute mail and facsimiles.Compile and maintain accurate statistical information for monthly reportingBest Qualified Candidates will have:Attention to detail, with the ability to proofread, recognize and correct formatting errors.Excellent customer service skills with the ability to conduct oneself professionally and handle sensitive/difficult issues in a tactful manner, particularly issues of a confidential nature.A strong work ethic with the ability to maintain professional boundaries.Work experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and OutlookSalary is R12000To submit cv please text JOB PA2 to 41600 and we will contact you imm.
Our company needs the services of a competent switchboard
operator who has some customer services and call center experience. JOB DESCRIPTION / DUTIESManning of switchboard and routing all incoming calls to relevant
parties.Management of calls relating to various brands (receiving,
routing, messaging, noting query, resolving/forwarding query, following up).Some database management (uploading pictures/adding products etc).General office duties as and when needed. The applicant must be:Fluent in English and Afrikaans and speak with a clear accent and using the correct grammar.Competent on a switchboard.Customer service focused and have some / or be familiar with customer service / call center environments and processes.Computer literate including office packages, internet,
email.Be able to perform all general office duties including (but
not limited to) reception management / stationery & office supplies /
scanning / printing / and other ad hoc tasks as and when needed. Salary to be discussed at interview.
Send your covering letter motivating why we should consider you together with your salary expectations and c.v. to email@example.com.
Take Advantage of my Growing Legal Service: Always Honest and Affordable!A fee of just R390-00 includes an unlimited time Personal Consultation and the correct Legal Advice. Specialised Investigation Services are also available on application.I have a Criminal Law Degree and other relevant Qualifications. I also have 23 years SAPF Detective experience.Visit my Facebook page: CGB Consulting Services.Contact me now on: 072 72 72 278 to book a Consultation!
Our Client in the Plant Hire Industry seeks an Internal Sales Trader to join their Team in Durban.
This position is focused on maximizing revenue by turning every call received into an order. This includes continuous communication and follow-up with all customers.
The position is vested with the full accountability and responsibility of the internal sales function including correct administration and processing of orders whilst ensuring excellent customer service
• Handle incoming sales calls and re-direct when necessary
• Follow up on all enquiries received
• Allocate new customers or opportunities to reps
• Ensure proper interaction with External sales rep and assist
where required to ensure customer relation is maximized
• Turn calls received and made into orders
• Ensure maintenance of contact database and follow ups
• Assist external sales staff with rental and products
• Manage COD hires & pro-forma invoices were necessary
• Issue Credit Apps and Terms & condition to all new customers
• Vet all returned Credit Apps from customer and ensure all
relevant information has been supplied, before handing to Debtors
• Resolve queries with customers
• Take full responsibility for rental from beginning to end
• Manage all customer order numbers
• Manages all off hires i.t.o. Reference numbers and updates
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Product specialist in an Industrial/Construction field
• Advanced telesales
• Able to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers
• Able to communicate verbally and in writing in English and Afrikaans
• Must be highly organized and able to plan ahead
• Excellent computer skills
Very busy FMCG company in Paarden Eiland would like to meet applicants who have the following experience.
· Managing staff
· Receiving and dispatching
· Transport Management
· Ensuring all vehicles are maintained and
serviced at correct intervals and are kept clean
· Vehicle tracking via tracker –
· Maintaining stock levels and stock rotation
· Stock takes
· Must be able to work flexible hours, where he may be required to work overtime.
· Must be computer literate.email oona www.wcp.co.za
We require kitchen staff with previous experience in the position to start at our 5 star establishment We are putting together a team .
Duties and responsibilities
Washing of pots, pans and fat traps on a daily basis
Maintain a neat appearance of all working areas and equipment
Sweeping and mopping of kitchen,fridge and freezer floors as per the HACCP
Assist in cleaning, clearing, washing of each section in the kitchen, including the scullery
Ensure that the correct HACCP procedures are followed
Washing of kitchen walls, tiles and service equipment
Cleaning of garbage bins and sanitation
Previous experience in the same or similar position in a 4/5 star hotel
Familiar with duties and procedures required in the kitchen
Knowledge of the HACCP procedures
Willingness to work overtime
Attention to detail
Should you meet the below requirements, please email your C.v and photo of yourself to the below email address.