Please note that our and are applicable.
On Promotion in Business-to-Business
Top ads in Businesses for Sale
MACYOUNG.BIZ - 082 55 66 361 Longstanding and established carwash.Low rent!Enquire for more information.MACYOUNG.BIZ
BUSINESS FOR SALE. ASHTON WINDOW CLEANING & SOLAR PANEL CLEANING SERVICES. R1.8 million. Our four employees can clean 12 houses per day and our minimum charge is R890 for a small house, or flat and there is a yearly price increase on the 1st January. We are a well known local Window Cleaning company who have used the same cell number for over twenty years and hundreds of people know us. We also work from home so there are no business overheads. The business includes a 2019 Ford Ranger 2.2 L Auto, which we have owned from new and its only been driven by the Company owner Marlene. There is a custom roof rack with 6 x 6mt, and 3 x 9mt aluminium double ladders & 2 x step ladders. We have many 5* reviews from local customers who have been with us for twenty years, and 80% of them live on security estates along the West Coast from Paarden Eiland to Melkbostrand. We also cover Panorama, Durbanville, Century City and the other 20% are commercial properties. (Ladder work only, no rope access) Our cleaners are picked up at 7.30am sharp on Blouberg road and we operate within a 15 km radius which keeps our traveling time and diesel costs down. On one day of the week we clean Atlantic beach golf estate, then on another Lapaloma Big Bay, Waters Edge Big Bay, then Sandown estate, Grandi Bay estate, Dune Ridge estate, Sagewood estate Parklands, Sunset Links and Lagoon Island Milnerton. SOLAR PANEL CLEANING: When we are on site we also offer our customers a solar panel cleaning service if they are easily accessible. There is a huge opportunity here to expand the business with just a small investment, because you will already have a team who are used to working high up on ladders all day long. Our turnover is good but could be increased with 6-8 cleaners or a manager/driver in a second bakkie. I am retiring and haven’t been looking for extra work although a new owner could easily do this increasing profits with more commercial customers. Our new customers find us by word of mouth, advertising on the bakkie, our website or Google Search and Maps where you will find our 5*reviews. Besides wages, insurance and a tank of diesel p.m our overheads are low. I buy soap, squeegees, sheepskins, buckets and uniforms at a cost of R10,000 p.y. My accountant has all of the numberd invoices and bank statements going back years, and Marlene will be happy to accompany a new owner out on the rounds and introduce them to all of our regular customers. Our cleaners are on autopilot and know where they are going, what they have to clean and in what order. This will also help to reduce the stress of taking over a new business, but you can always call Marlene if you get stuck. If you have any questions we can talk but please bring proof of funds. Thank you in advance. www.ashtonandco.co.za