Mechanical P1 and P2 inservice training (National Diploma)
VACANCY: KZN MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
The AES KZN team has a vacancy for a maintenance technician (An in-service training post) that will report to the maintenance manager in the region. This is an ideal opportunity for the successful candidate to join a highly motivated team and make a positive contribution to the region’s operations.
The maintenance technician will be responsible for managing the daily maintenance systems, track maintenance scheduling, obtaining quotes and procurement, attend health and safety meetings and ensure compliance, site visits, administration of invoices and POAs as well as the required Weekly reporting for the KZN region.
The following are the minimum requirements:
· A formal mechanical engineering qualification, N.Dip Mechanical Engineering requiring P1 and P2;
· Management of time according to priority;
· Attention to detail essential;
· Computer literate (MS Office)
· Good command of English (Speak, read, write);
· A valid driver’s license and own vehicle;
Interested candidates are requested to email CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE 21/02/2020