Inbound Sales Advisor
CXP are looking for exceptional individuals who are highly skilled in sales with the ability to provide world class customer service, to join our team in insurance who service UK clientele.
- Covid19 Vaccination Certificate
- Original ID Document
- Tax Number
- Bank Account registered in own name
- National Senior Certificate
- Completed tertiary qualification/ studying towards a qualification *Preferred
- Clear Credit and Criminal record
- Computer literate
- 2 years’ experience in Outbound Sales or Cold Calling Environment
- Ability to upsell & cross sell international products/ services
- Proven experience in the insurance/ financial space
- Proven track record of high performance
- Excellent command and use of English, both written and Verbal
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical and numeric skills
- Able to navigate through various systems at once
- Good attendance and performance record
- Reliable transport to Umhlanga
- Upselling and cross selling products via telephone.
- Handling customer enquiries via email and telephonically.
- Proactively identify issues and problems before they arise.
- Assist with escalated calls and complaints in line with procedures.
- Providing world class customer service to international clients.
- Working with various parts of the business to resolve issues.
Monday to Sunday on a shift rotation (the rotation can be confirmed if successful to next stages but is subject to change from the client).
Full Time (45 hours per week, 40 operating hours) Shift times will fall between 9am to 9pm with the opportunity for over-time.
*Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a game based assessment as part of our recruitment process. This process will require you to download an application onto your chosen device. The game requires stable internet connection throughout the duration being played.
Successful Candidates should be prepared to commence work .