Client Liaison Officer
This incumbent is responsible for fulfilling the role of a liaison officer between the members of the Fund and the Fund’s service providers, the functions include but are not limited to:
· Host Fund presentations for members, union officials, employers, and other identified stakeholders at approved site.
· To ensure end to end service delivery on behalf of members and employers for all queries.
· To ensure communication and engagement to employers, members, and stakeholders of the Fund.
· To resolve all queries and actively monitor service delivery on the Fund, take appropriate steps to ensure that SLA is delivered.
Walk in Members
- Receive members and help them with submission of their claims and all queries.
- Ensure that all due diligence is completed in processing the claims and all other queries.
- Check that all claim documents are available: Viz. ID, forms tax numbers etc.Act as a service rep to ensure that all forms are completed fully to ensure timeous payment. Guide the member ito education and completion of all paperwork to prevent come backs. Viz, To Advise member of any outstanding documentation or what will affect the delay of the claim.
- Attend to members and beneficiaries who are submitting and following up on their claims (withdrawal, funeral, disability, death, unclaimed benefits, retirement, trust fund).
- Escalate claims that are outside the service level agreement.
- Assist with all walk in queries to ensure end to end service and delivery eg. Advising members who come to enquire about their membership on their status
- Liaise with various departments/stakeholders wrt member claims eg to the relevant CLO/MCLO for further investigation.
- Provide members with benefit statements, contribution history and quotations where available.
- Educate members on benefits of the fund and process.
- Ensure reporting daily to the manager for consideration and review.
Planning for Travelling
- Complete a yearly travel plan split per month.
- To inform all Client Liaison Officers (CLOs) of planned pending trips and to get a list of employers that needed to be visited from CLOs.
- To ensure that all administrative tasks relative to the training including full recon, outstanding claims and unallocated contributions have been obtained.
- To check with the Agents that the employers to be visited have been registered with the NBC and if not to include in the preparation for the visits.
- To escalate all matters arising from the employer meetings/visits to the relevant departments and ensure that they are acted on.
Reporting and Admin
- Submit daily and weekly reports including any ad-hoc reports as and when required by business
- All claims and documents to be uploaded and indexed on Everes...