Vacancy for a Key Account Manager
A company based in Sandton is looking for an EE Key Account Manager to fulfill the following responsibilities:
· To liaise with large multinational corporate to build and develop relationships.
· To ensure contractual agreements are fully adhered to.
· Working with the Project Manager to devise a detailed tailored plan that maximises income in the short and long term.
· To ensure account meets its income targets.
· To effectively solve problems and manage risk to ensure achievement of targets.
· To evaluate and document the partnership, ensuring all activity is recorded accurately.
· Provide reports and analysis as required.
· To input creative solutions to maximise opportunities.
· To ensure that all income is efficiently recorded and provide an analysis thereof.
· To work with other departments in executing corporate projects and plans
· Attend internal meetings, working groups, provide reports and analysis as required.
· Any other duties as may be required