Peugeot 1007 Prices
Average Peugeot 1007 Price: R 59,400
The current average price for a Peugeot 1007 for sale is R 59,400 This has increased by 17.19% since the previous month.
- Buyers: You can use this average price to figure out if a Peugeot 1007 you’re looking at is a good price for you.
- Sellers: You can use this average price to make sure you are setting a competitive price for your Peugeot 1007.
This chart shows the average price per year for a Peugeot 1007. There is a lot to learn from the price of a car per year! For example:
- What is the best year to buy a Peugeot 1007? If you are looking to buy a Peugeot 1007, you can see which years hold their value the best. Check out the Dark Green Bar to see the Gumtree Recommended Year to Buy for a Peugeot 1007.
- When should I sell my used Peugeot 1007? If you want to sell your car, this chart makes it easy to see what your Peugeot 1007 car is worth right now, compared to other years.
This chart shows the average price by mileage for the Peugeot 1007 based on kilometers of the car.
- How many kms are too many on a used Peugeot 1007? Use this chart to see the average price for a Peugeot 1007 depending on the kms driven, and decide which price and mileage combination works for you.
This chart shows the number of ads for a Peugeot 1007 for sale per fuel type listed on Gumtree. If you’re looking to specifically find a diesel or petrol Peugeot 1007 car, you’ll know what the availability is of each type so you can make your decision.
This chart shows the number of ads in each colour for a Peugeot 1007 car for sale listed on Gumtree. Here you can see how many Peugeot 1007 cars there are in your dream colour, and get exactly the car you want!
NOTE: This list includes only new and used cars for sale on Gumtree which have enough information to calculate an accurate average price.
You might be interested in these Peugeot 1007 ads
Search For More Cars
More Peugeot Models
Models With Similar Price
Are You a Car Dealer?Contact Us
For information about
Gumtree Autos for Business.