Web Designer wanted - Port Elizabeth only
We currently have a (in-house) position for a fulltime web designer/developer (preferably mid to senior level).
Due to the nature of our business, we require an all rounder who is also interested or experienced in webhosting.
(may also suit someone is currently operating a small hosting/website design & development business who wishes to expand)
- Proficiency in HMTL, CSS and Wordpress.
- Experience in graphic design and with design applications such as Adobe Illustrator, photoshop etc.
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Basic business acumen essential.
- Knowledge of the WHM/Cpanel Hosting environment.
The ideal candidate will
- be self motivated (a must)
- have a proven track record and work portfolio (a must)
- be highly creative.
- be a team player as well as able to work independently without supervision.
- have high attention to detail.
- be punctual and deadline driven ( a must)
- have the ability to multi-task.
- have the ability to work well under pressure.
Your work portfolio is to be sent along with your CV to: email@example.com
Email subject line: Application for web designer/developer.
Please also include expected remuneration in your opening email .
Please do not apply for the web designer/developer position if you do not meet the above requirements.
No chancers will be entertained.
Should you not hear from us within 3 weeks, then please consider your application as unsuccesful.
Salary negotiable / according to experience and skills level.