tachograf programmer cd400
Date Listed 12/09/2018
For Sale By Owner
Original tachograph programmer (Tacho) CD400 is designed for verification, calibration and configuration of all analogue and digital tachographs installed on vehicles.
- Analogs: KTCO 1314/1318, Motometer EGK100, FTCO 1319, MTCO 1324/1390, TSU 1391, VR2400.
- Digitals: DTCO 1381 (DTCO® 2.1 active), SE5000 (Exakt Duo), SmarTach, EFAS-4.
- W figure determination on measuring track (with optional photo-cell) or rolling road
- K figure measure on KTCO 1314, KTCO 1318 and FTCO1319
- Parameter programming including IMS (Independent Motion Signal) and VDO counter
- Speed simulation and customizable automatic test diagram
- DTCS reading (Digital) and erasing
- Sensor pairing (KITAS activation)
- Clock test
- CD400 tacho programmer
- Cable for VDO Kienzle 1319 (CA-1319-0)
- Cable for Kienzle 1314/1318 (CA-KTCO-0)
- Cable for digital tachographs (CA-DIGITAL-1)
- Flat cable for VR2400 (FC-VR-2400-1)
- Cable for EGK100 (Motometer) (CA-EGK100-0)
- Cable for MTCO 1324/1390 (CA-MTCO-1)
- Serial port cable (CA-RS232-1)
- Cable with crocodile clip for ground connection (CA-croco-0)
- Storage case