Class 1 Teacher - 2021
Raphaeli Waldorf School Job Description:
The Class Teacher will be responsible for the group of children in their class and the teacher is expected to remain untill the children graduate from Class 7. He/she will be responsible for both classroom work and pastoral care.
An induction process before starting will be mandatory and discussed with the individual candidates.
Accredited Teaching Qualification (B.Ed or PGCE), SACE registration and at least one of the following:
· Proven successful teaching experience with a preference given to Waldorf teaching experience
· A CCE/Waldorf teaching qualification
· Commitment to and passion for the education of children in a holistic and creative setting
· A keen interest in or understanding of Waldorf education and/or Anthroposophy
· Self-motivated and organised; must be able to manage own workload and time
· Ability to develop and maintain healthy, professional relationships working as an effective team member in our school community
· Skills enabling all subjects to be presented artistically (drawing, painting, drama, movement etc.) and a background in music (playing an instrument, singing etc.)
Please send your CV, motivational letter, and three contactable references to
Deonette at: email@example.com
Closing date is the 31st of July 2020