Deputy Principal JHB
Private School Deputy Principal
The Management body of a well-established private school in Johannesburg is seeking a suitable qualified enthusiastic, bilingual Educator with excellent communication and business skills to serve as Deputy Principal. The school (Grade R-12) has been in existence since 1968 and has gone from strength to strength and caters for all types of learners. Salary is market-related and highly negotiable.
· Extensive current experience at the level of Primary/High School Deputy Principal preferably in the independent sector
· An impeccable service record with 100% Matric pass rate
· Relevant Qualifications
· A demonstrated interest and experience in achieving the outstanding results.
· Good admin skills
· Excellent parent and staff relations skills
· Self-motivated and driven
· Fair but firm hand with staff and learners
· Good diplomacy and mild temperament
· Extensive knowledge of Curricula
· Second languages a distinct advantage
· Mature and reliable, and the willingness to learn and develop
· Good organizational skills
· Computer literate
· The ability to implement the vision and mission of the school and group
· The ability to coordinate and manage all educational aspects
· Must be able to manage people to achieve outstanding results
· The ability to communicate, motivate and gain respect from the staff.
· Attention to detail is essential.
· Driven and energetic
· Must be able to cope with the long hours that the job demands
Please attach CV and Salary requirements. Only candidates that meet the requirements need to apply. If you do not hear from the Company within 30 days, please accept your application as being unsuccessful.