Teacher for Online Learning
Date Listed 05/10/2018
A Virtual School based in Durban is seeking to employ qualified fulltime teachers who are willing to work in a 21st Century technology-mediated online school. Teachers will be expected to teach online lessons via a Virtual Learning Environment from home and enjoy flexible hours. Preference will be given to teachers with teaching experience in more than one subject specialisation and are willing to teach in a dynamic environment. You will be required to be computer savvy, own a laptop and have Wifi connectivity at home. Interested applicants should kindly email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overview of the position:
• Work from home teaching students in a virtual classroom.
• Content and curriculum to be developed by yourselves using CAPS document.
• No commute: You can work from home; all you need is a computer with a webcam and internet connection.
• Training: We provide excellent training on online teaching methodology.
• Set time schedule: You will work online with pre-assigned students at pre-scheduled times that will be known to you before the start of the instruction program.
What you will need:
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university or college
• High school teaching experience of at least three years
• An engaging personality.
• Passion for helping students.