New and Used Turntables. Repairs and refurbishments.
Contact for Price
Date Listed 31/08/2017
For Sale By Owner
I sell both new and used turntables. I also do repairs and refurbishments of your old turntable. I have a lot of experience with all different brands and with different drive systems. Please see my other ads for all the turntables I am selling. If I don't have what you are looking for then drop me a message and I can see if I can find it.
I also build new 'plinths' for classic turntables such as the Garrard 301/401, Thorens TD124, TD125, TD150, 160 and the Lenco L70/75/78 The pictures are examples of plinths I have done.
- Picture 1 and 2: This was a new plinth for an Acoustic Research turntable. I also fitted a DC motor for the customer as the original motor was worn and noisy.
- Picture 3, 4 and 5: This was a re-plinth job for someone that brought me a Thorens TD124 MkII. The turntable was disassembled, cleaned and new parts added. The plinth was made from Valchromat and given a piano black finish.
- Picture 5: This was a re-plinth job for someone that brought me a Thorens TD124 MkI. The turntable was disassembled, cleaned and new parts added. The plinth is solid oak sprayed black.
- Picture 6: A plinth for a Technics SP-10 done in Kiaat with Oak and Panga Panga inlays.
- Picture 7: A re-plinth of a Thorens TD150 MkII. Done in Bubinga with the addition of a hinged dustcover.
- Picture 8: A re-plinth of a Thorens TD150 MkII. Done in White Ash with the addition of a hinged plinth Picture 9 and 10: Examples of new turntables I sell. These are boxed and come with full manufacturer warranty. I can also come and setup for a nominal fee.
- Picture 11: That is me :-)
Please see my 'other ads' for more details on the turntables I have for sale.
Turntable Guy (More ads from this seller)
User since Nov 2008
Add to Watchlist