Reservations Manager- Somerset West
Date Listed 10/07/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
We are currently recruiting for a Reservations Manager to join our dynamic team.The Reservations Manager will be responsible for co-coordinating and overseeing the operational processes.The Reservations Manager will also ensure that the team adheres to all Standard Operating Procedures and that our Members receive optimal and consistent service delivery in a short period of time.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Effective Communication; Leads processes and motivation of staff;
- Ensures the department is on track regarding the delivery of service and ensuring that contract agreements to our Members and Suppliers are adhered to;
- Able to make concise decisions at Management level and to enforce and drive operations;
- Update/ Enforce new processes as as department procedures; Manage Member complaints /queries and direct to the relevant departments necessary in a professional manner;
- Staff management in the Reservations Department - Performance, Disciplinary, Leave etc.;
- Decision making / Judgement - making decisions that are beneficial to the organization as well as Members;
- Support and guide the Reservations team;
- Report writing; To present monthly and yearly statistics to the Directorate.
The ideal candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Amadeus or Galileo certification and relevant experience;
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office;
- Travel and Tourism Diploma/ Degree; A minimum of 5-8 years of Travel Agency / Tour Operator Experience on Domestic, Regional and International destinations.
Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org