Runner / Driver needed
“ITC Hospitality Group” is a small CBD-based, privately-owned property rental and management agent. The company currently represents Hundred and twenty-five (125) 4 and 5 star graded serviced apartments located within the CBD area. We are currently recruiting for an outgoing and focused person who can work in a fast-paced industry and be able to "think on their feet." We are searching for a full-time runner/driver to join our team!
· Drop and collect Housekeepers from various apartment complexes being cleaned during the day.
· Prep apartments for check-in and do final quality check.
· Run errands for the company on behalf of Operations Managers and GM.
· Assist with check-in and check-outs, so must be presentable with good hygiene essential.
· Assist with after-hours/late night and weekend check-ins/check-outs.
DAYS/HOURS: Monday – Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm
Salary: From R,500 per month. ( Depends on Experience)
NOTE: Every 3rd/4th week, this position is required to assist with
after-hours and public holiday guest check-ins/outs and on-call duties.
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORTAION, BE
DETAILED ORIENTED AND MUST BE WELL SPOKEN IN ENGLISH.
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE VALID SA DRIVER’S LICENSE AND PROFESSIONAL DRIVING PERMIT (PDP).
Candidates much submit a recent CV and face photo (please, no casual photos!)
If you do not receive a response from us within seven (7) days of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
If you qualify and have the above requested trades and documentation, please send us a CV to review: email@example.com
Your CV need to include a head and shoulder photo - no CV without this will be considered.