We are currently seeking an Accounting educator who lives the spirit of Excellence in education by tirelessly cultivating individual entrepreneurs.
The position will be available as of January 2020 when the new school term starts.
- An appropriate and recognised four-year teaching degree / diploma from an accredited tertiary institution.
- SACE Certificate.
- A minimum of three years’ teaching experience in teaching Accounting to Senior / FET Phase students.
- Excellent written and spoken English language ability.
- Computer literacy; you must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication (oral, and written).
- Planning and organising.
- Presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to mentor and manage learners.
Key performance areas:
- Planning, teaching and class management.
- Ensure the achievement of excellent educational standards.
- Deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experience.
- Evaluating, monitoring, assessment and reporting.
- Manage learner behaviour, maintain good working habits and discipline in classroom.
- Must be aligned to our mission of developing the school into a school of excellence and willing to go the extra mile to achieve this mission.
- Exhibit a genuine passion and a belief in the potential of every learner.
- Serves as a front-runner and role-model who will inspire and develop innovative curriculum delivery.
- An effective guidance style that encourages participation, and confidence.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Willing to work collaboratively within the framework of our sister school's programmes.
If you share our vision and have experience of leading outstanding practice, then we want to hear from you.
Please send a motivational cover letter, your CV indicating grades taught and duration, copy of SACE certificate and Qualifications, as well as a recent photograph to be e-mailed to email@example.com
NB: Only suitably qualified and experienced applicants will be considered. Submission of an application does not imply that an applicant will be called for an interview. There will be no obligation upon the School to notify unsuccessful candidates