Maths and English Franchise opportunity.
- A tertiary qualification is required to
apply for this job.
- A good understanding of Maths & English is required.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Enjoying working with children is vital.
1. Our centres are owner-managed centres, so the person who owns the franchise will be the one who is working with the children in centre.
2. The centre will be open for a minimum of 4 afternoons per week and will have students attending twice a week on whichever days they choose.
3. The students will be completing worksheets when in centre, you will not be required to teach the Maths & English, they will learn from the worksheets. The program is designed for self-learning but you would still need to have a good understanding of Maths & English in order to support the children.
4. Your role will be to observe HOW students complete the worksheets and to develop them to do it in the most effective and efficient way possible FOR THEM, you will receive training on this.
5. Our program needs to be individualised around the child, so your role will be to ensure that they are completing work that is at the correct level for them, and that the work is not too easy or too challenging.
6. Aside from student development you will also have employed assistants that assist with marking work and centre operations. You will need to be comfortable with managing and training staff.
7. Another aspect of running a franchise is Marketing and Communications. You would need to market your centre in your community for more enrolments. You would also need to be good at communication, as you will have to update the parents with their child's progress and deliver excellent customer service to them and their children.
8. As a Franchisee you will receive great support from Head Office. You will have an Area Manager that can support you in every aspect of running your centre.
Kumon believes in continuous improvement, so we offer many training and development opportunities. We strive to make children independent self-learners who are confident in themselves and their abilities. If this excites you, then this is the job for you. If you love working with children and would like to make a difference in their lives and the future then this will be a great role for you.
For more info, visit: http://www.kumon.co.za/franchise/buying-a-franchise-faqs/index.htm