SWIMMING INSTRUCTOR POST
Established swim school in Durbanville QUICK SILVER SWIMMING ACADEMY invites passionate and energetic professionals to apply for the position of:
LTS SWIMMING INSTRUCTOR
Join a highly motivated team who have a passion for teaching children and adults how to swim!
The applicant must be good with children, have a friendly disposition, good people skills and a passion for teaching swimming
Hours of teaching will be negotiated according to the needs and availability of the applicant, as well as the needs of the swim school. Salary will depend on experience and will be discussed individually with each applicant.
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Swim South Africa Learn to Swim Certificate and be registered with Swim South Africa.
2. Teaching experience preferable
3. A good knowledge of basic water safety skills and the teaching of all four strokes
4. The ability to work as part of a team and assist with mini-squads
The candidate should:
· Work closely with the Business Owner
· Carry out duties in a proper, loyal and efficient manner with a positive and pleasant approach
· Be committed to well-planned and structured lessons
· Be happy to work as part of a motivated and driven team
· Be passionate about teaching swimming
· Have an excellent sense of responsibility and patience to teach in a loving and nurturing environment
· Have good communication skills in Afrikaans and English, good time management and administrative skills
· Be able to work independently
· Attend workshops to constantly increase knowledge and gain the required annual CPD points
· Have their own transport
Please send concise CV to firstname.lastname@example.org