Private School Principal PTA
Private School Principal
The Management body of a well-established private school in Pretoria is seeking a suitable qualified enthusiastic, bilingual Educator with excellent communication and business skills to serve as Principal in waiting. The school (Grade R-12) has gone from strength to strength and caters for all types of learners. Salary is market-related and highly negotiable.
· Extensive current experience at the level of High School Principal preferably in the independent sector
· An impeccable service record
· Relevant Qualifications
· A demonstrated interest and experience in achieving the outstanding results.
· Good admin skills
· Excellent parent and staff relations skills
· Self-motivated and driven
· Fair but firm hand with staff
· Good diplomacy and mild temperament
· Extensive knowledge of Curricula
· Second languages a distinct advantage
· Mature and reliable, and the willingness to learn and develop
· Good organizational skills
· Common sense
· Computer literate
· The ability to communicate with colleagues and subordinates in a structured and professional manner
· The ability to implement the vision and mission of the school and group
· The ability to coordinate and manage all educational aspects
· Must be able to do business planning, co-ordination and development
· Must be able to manage people to achieve outstanding results
· Experience in training and motivating a team
· The ability to communicate, motivate and gain respect from the staff.
· A thorough understanding and experience of what is required to maintain happy staff, an immaculate discipline, top quality education and a smooth running team.
· Attention to detail is essential.
· Driven and energetic
· Must be able to cope with the hours that the job demands
Please attach CV and Salary requirements. Only
candidates that meet the requirements need to apply. If you do not hear from
the Company within 30 days, please accept your application as being unsuccessful.