Tax Services - Do you need help with taxand/or owe SARS money (Including penalties)?

13 days ago23 views
Ad Saved to My List
View and manage your saved ads in your account.
Add to My List
Report Ad
General Details

Hi my name is Devon and I have over 17 years experience in taxation, including a higher diploma and over 12 years employment with SARS. I am transparent, trustworthy and will answer all your (relevant) questions.

Areas of Tax I Currently Deal With

1. My main business activity (biggest part of my practice) is individuals who are employed or self-employed and requires assistance with Income Tax, this involves the submission of individual tax returns (itr12s), tax clearance certificates and I will analyse debt to ascertain if the amount payable to SARS can be disputed.

2. Secondly, I deal with VAT, the submission of VAT201 returns and I analyse debt to determine if the amount due to SARS can be disputed.

Note – I do not charge for consultation.

Trust me, I’m the person you’re looking for to assist you. Looking forward to liaisingwith you.

Contact Details:

Email – (preferred mode of contact)

Cell – 083 301 9148 (Whatsapp as well)

Note: If I am unable to directly answer a call, please email or whatsapp me, thank you.

Id Subtitle 715506000
View More
DevonMember since 2013
Email Verified
1 adsActive
9 adsPosted