Back to search ( Gauteng > Johannesburg > Used Home & Garden Items for sale > Used Home Appliances for sale > Used Stoves & Ovens for sale > ad 461035959 )
DEFY 521 Series Electric Stove
24 days ago81 views
Add to My List
Brand New White DEFY 521 Series Electric Stove.
- A Energy Rated
- 4 Solid Plates
- Heat Switches and Function Selector
- Plate Indicator Lights
- Multifunction Oven System
- Gross Volume: 49L
- Utility Compartment
- Easy-clean Enamel Oven Interior
- Viewing Window
- Roast Pan and Chromed Shelf
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1105 x 497 x 600 mm
- Static oven: Static bake, Static grill
Id Subtitle 461035959
EthelMember since 2017
I am selling Brand-New induction stove-tops (hob). Durable, reliable and quality guarantee. Please read on to find out more! Demonstrations are provided on request. Free delivery in Jorburg. If interested feel free to contact Linn on 0747243928.
SWITCH TO INDUCTION COOKING
Planning a kitchen remodel and looking to change up your cooktop or stove. If you’ve only cooked with an electric or gas stove, you may be intrigued to learn about a different kind of cooking surface: one that doesn't emit any heat is extremely durable and is more efficient than the traditional gas and electric stovetops you’re accustomed to. While you may have heard of it, you may not know exactly how an induction stove works, what benefits this type of cooking surface provides and, most importantly, whether or not an induction cooktop is right for you.
INDUCTION COOKING is a great way to cook, once you spend the time required to figure out how it works. The benefits are appealing enough to outweigh any disadvantages, you’ll want to strongly consider switching to this increasingly popular method of cooking.
AMAZING BENEFITS OF INDUCTION STOVES AND COOKTOPS
- Fast heating: Induction cooking is fast. It can boil water very quickly, enabling cooks to save precious minutes when preparing meals.
- Superior energy efficiency: Saves up to 65% on electricity since an induction range cooks food more quickly and loses less heat while doing so, it is much more energy-efficient than both an electric stove top and a gas cooktop.
- Cool to the touch: Since only the pan becomes hot and most of the cooktop stays cool during induction cooking, induction stoves provide a great safety feature, especially to households with young children.
- Easy to clean: Since the unused portion of the induction cooktop remains relatively cool, most spills won’t cook onto the surface, making cleaning a breeze. All you need to wipe up any spills or splatters is a damp sponge or cloth.
- Efficiency and Precise control: Induction cooking provides precise temperature control, enabling the cooktop to hold ideal temperatures for simmering, melting or boiling.
FEW DISADVANTAGES OF INDUCTION COOKING:
- Magnetic pans required: While you can get pans that are specifically designed for induction cooking, there are less expensive alternatives that will work, such as cast iron pans, enamel-coated cast iron pans, and stainless steel pans. As long as it is magnetic. Therefore you need to do an easy magnet test.
- Learning curve: Induction cooking, with its quick heating capabilities and precision control, takes patience. Determining exactly how to control the heat levels will take a bit of trial and error, so you’ll need to be patient and willing to adapt to some new cooking methods. Many of the standard practices used with a gas or electric stove, like chopping vegetables while waiting for oil to heat in a pan, won’t work.
Roodepoort, Johannesburg, Gauteng ·2 days ago
Contact for Price
Used Defy double eye-level oven, 900 wide hob and stainless steel extractor. Includes maple veneer oven cabinet. Must be able to take the items away immediately. Make a reasonable price offer!
Roodepoort, Johannesburg, Gauteng ·17 days ago
FEATURES 0.75kW high torque motor 220VAC, 50Hz Original patent Durable epoxy finish Easy access for cleaning Patented mouthpiece for safety Mouthpiece is replaceable “Clear cut” cutting action Production 600-720kg/h Chunk slice width - 9mm Hardened steel blade (item code EKCSL1051) Feeder included (item code EKST1012) INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE The perfect machine for the butcher and the serious biltong lover! Cuts 9mm bitong chunks in a jiffy. Mount the slicer to a table top or specially designed stand - wall- or floor stand. Just switch on and feed the biltong through the replaceable mouthpiece using the Electric Biltong Slicer Feeder to the last bit. While feeding, turn the biltong to sensure that any sinews are cut through. Do not touch the inside of the outlet, for the blade can cause serious injuries. The feeder can be washed with warm soapy water. Make sure to switch off the slicer and remove the plug from the power supply before cleaning. Open the front cover by unscrewing the wing nut. Clean the inside of the front cover, the wheel and between the wheel and back plate with a damp cloth or brush. Beware of the blade - it is sharp! Close the front cover securely with the wing nut. The blades and feeders of all the slicers are replaceable. Code: 75EKCS102 Packed weight: 18 kg Package dimensions: 425x300x350
CONTACT konidaris SALES 0718878790 OR 0824122473 OR 0114773554
Roodepoort, Johannesburg, Gauteng ·2 years ago
4 Plate stove with 3 BRAND NEW plates to replace ones not working still in packet from supplier brand new(these alone cost over R385). Sp you get the stive FREE! just need to be connected. R400 FOR ALL. BARGAIN
Roodepoort, Johannesburg, Gauteng ·2 months ago
22 litre Mini oven and two plates
Roodepoort, Johannesburg, Gauteng ·2 months ago
20L munual Defy microven for sale today r400, whatsap 0783330070 or call still fresh works perfectly
Collect at bramfisher
Roodepoort, Johannesburg, Gauteng ·6 days ago
Gumtree Safety Tips
1.Meet in a public space to see the item and exchange money.
2.Never send your item before receiving the money.
3.Never send or wire money to sellers or buyers.