Food Store Manager / Salesperson
We are currently hiring a talented and experienced manager / salesperson for our newly opened food factory outlet in Pietermaritzburg.
The incumbent will have the following responsibilities:
- opening and closing of the store (Mon - Sat)
- monitoring of inventory and performing quality assurance of merchandise on a regular basis
- placing orders with company warehouse
- daily cash-ups and reports
- conduct sales and assist customers with product enquiries
- supervise staff
- ensure hygienic conditions and safe food-handling practices are adhered to at all times
- perform administrative tasks to support the smooth operation of the store
- extremely outgoing, being a "people's person"
- excellent communication skills
- 3-5 years of retail sales required
- excellent organizational and time management skills
- ability to work unsupervised is a MUST
- excellent math skills
- ability to lift and carry heavy goods (10-15kg)
- own transport
- matric and above
- clear criminal record
If you are a passionate self-starter and have the above skills, please email an updated copy of your CV with contact details to us.
Position is available immediately, salary negotiable.