Fitness Manager & Group Fitness Instructor
Kuzuia (Ku-zwee-ya) is a new early-stage startup that offers live online fitness classes to its members.
We are looking for a fitness manager/ group fitness instructor to join our team.
- A reliable working laptop and mobile device with a clear camera and great audio.
- High-speed & reliable internet (+10mbps) (Non-negotiable)
- Familiarity with video conferencing applications
- Access to a designated fitness space where you can instruct classes.
- More than 3 years experience with group class instructing
- Be able to programme effective, easy to follow, fun and challenging workouts for our members.
- Recognized Exercise certification.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism
- Committed to providing the best experience possible to all our members.
- High energy, enthusiastic individual who is passionate about exercise and people.
- You will be required to upload and manage the weekly class schedule.
- Instruct most if not all of the classes offered by Kuzuia.
- Assist with growing the Kuzuia membership.
- We are a startup which means we are looking for someone who can get their hands dirty in other areas outside of instructing classes (i.e. Marketing & Sales).
- This will be a demanding role as the candidate will need to conduct +/- 30x 30 minute classes per week. If you are looking for a stable and structured environment, this role is not for you. Things change very quickly and you needs to be adaptable.
- Equipment Required: You must have a dumbbell (preferably 2) & 1x kettlebell. We offer classes that allow our members to use this equipment. If you have a piece of cardio equipment like a rower or treadmill this would be a bonus.
- This is a paid role and will be a 3 month contract initially . We are bootstrapped and are currently not in the position to offer a market related salary. We are looking for someone who is wanting to grow with us over the long term and take on the Head of Fitness role in the future. We are offering R4000pm which will be reviewed when the business starts to hit it’s revenue targets.
- All classes are instructed from the comfort of your own home. We are a 100% remote company and accept applications from anywhere in the world.
- We are looking for someone to start ASAP!
If you are interested, please send us a copy of your cv.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R4,000.00 /month