Ritchey WCS C260 Stem - Brand New
Date Listed 16/08/2017
For Sale By Owner
I am selling a brand new Ritchey WCS C260 Stem, this is
At 100 grams this is one of the lightest, most advanced alloy stem in the Ritchey line, and possibly the world.
The body is 3D forged from an advanced 7050 aluminium and internally machined for further weight reduction. Premium quality CrMo steel bolts are used throughout, but in a smaller T-20 Torx size that shaves a few more grams with no sacrifice in strength or rigidity.
Material: 3D forged and internally machined 7050 alloy body
- 4 x T-20 faceplate bolts and patented 260 degree bar clamp design reduces weight, increases stiffness and distributes stress more evenly
- 3 x T-20 steer tube bolts and curved clamp slot reduces weight and steer tube stress
- 5Nm torque max on all hardware
- 30% stiffer than Ritchey’s legendary WCS 4Axis and 20 grams lighter
- Fits most road and mountain bars
- Installs without removal of levers
- Length = 90mm
- Angle: 84/6 degree
- Steerer Height: 42mm
- Steerer: 1-1/8"
- Faceplate width: 36mm
- Weight: 100g