JBL LSR308 8" Two-Way Powered Studio Monitor Each*NEW* SPECIAL
Date Listed 18/07/2017
For Sale By Dealer
For online purchase and pricing please follow the link http://www.nxtleveltech.co.za/products/view/115
To pay by EFT, email email@example.com
JBL LSR308 - 8" Two-Way Powered Studio Monitor Each
Image Control Waveguide:
- The Image Control Waveguide was developed for JBL’s new flagship M2 Master Reference Monitor with the introduction of the JBL 3 Series, is now included for the first time in an affordable, compact reference monitor.
- JBL’s Patented Slip Stream™ low frequency port design works in concert with the woofer to produce deep bass response at all playback levels. The double-flared shape of the port is precisely engineered for greater low-frequency extension and reduced turbulence.
- Big Power, Big Sound - 3 Series efficient Class D Amplifiers provide abundant power to deliver the output and dynamic headroom needed for the most demanding production styles
- Professional Balanced Inputs - Balanced XLR and 6 mm TRS inputs give you the options you need to connect your 3 Series to any signal source while maintaining professional signal quality.
- Selectable Input Sensitivity - The -10 dB/+4 dB sensitivity switch ensures compatibility with a broad range of signal sources, allowing you to connect the 3 Series to high output professional gear without any danger of input overload.
- LF Trim and HF Trim “TRIM” switches for both the Low and High Frequencies give you excellent control over the 3 Series sound in “your” room. Use these to fine-tune the amount of bass and treble you hear to compensate for room acoustics, program material and your personal taste.
- JBL Professional Reliability - Prior to becoming a production-ready design, each 3 Series model is subjected to JBL’s tough 100 hour power test, in which the speaker is required to play continually at full output for 100 hours without failure. This demanding test ensures your 3 Series speakers will deliver years of reliable performance.
- JBL LSR Design - Your Music Needs a Point of Reference - While most manufacturers take only a single on axis measurement of the speaker’s performance, this doesn’t tell how it will sound in your room. JBL’s LSR Linear Spatial Reference design criteria requires seventy-two measurements yielding more than 1,200 times more data, enabling JBL to engineer a speaker that “sounds right” in any working space. With LSR design, 3 Series Studio Monitors deliver superior accuracy regardless of the size and shape of your room, so your mixes “hit their mark” when heard on any playback system.
- Deep Pedigree - The impressive performance of the 3 Series Reference Monitors is the result of JBL’s development of its flagship M2 Master Reference Monitor. Learn more about the M2 at www.jblpro.com/M2
- Frequency Range 37Hz - 24khz
- Max Peak SPL 112 dB SPL C-Weighted
- Max Peak Input +23 dBu
- LF Driver Size 203 mm (8")
- HF Driver Size 25 mm (1")
- LF Driver Power Amp 56 W Class D
- HF Driver Power Amp 56 W Class D
- LF Trim Control +2 dB, 0, -2 dB
- HF Trim Control +2 dB, 0, -2 dB
- Input Types 1 x XLR, 1 x TRS Balanced
- AC Input Voltage 100-240 VAC +/- 10% 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 419 mm x 254 mm x 308 mm
- (16.5 in x 10 in x 12.1 in)
- Weight 8.6 kg (18.9 lbs)
BRAND NEW WITH FULL WARRANTY
(SPECIAL VALID WHILE STOCKS LAST)