Voltronic Axpert Inverter VM III 5kVA 5kW 5000W MPPT Pf1
Order online: https://www.enway.co.za/Inverter/Off-grid-Inverter/Axpert-inverter-VM-5kW-5000W
Axpert VM III is third generation off-grid inverter with rich new functions. Its detachable LCD control module can be turned to remote panel. It’s also integrated with Bluetooth interface ready for mobile monitoring and supports USB on-the-go function to facilitate data upload/download. Battery independency design enhances this inverter to operate without battery connected. Please check our sales for more details.
- Detachable LCD control module with multiple communications
- Built-in Bluetooth for mobile monitoring (Android App is available)
- Supports USB On-the-Go function
- Reserved communication port for BMS (RS485, CAN-BUS or RS232). Talks to a Pylontech battery directly.
- Replaceable fan design for ease of maintenance
- Supply load from Grid or PV, even battery is not available. can run without batteries.
- Congurable AC/PV output usage timer and prioritization
- Selectable high power charging current Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Compatible to Utility Mains or generator input
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Cold start function
- In Output source priority SUB : Solar energy provides power to the loads as first priority. If solar energy is not sufficient ,utility energy will supply power to the loads at the same time.Battery provides power to the loads only when solar and utility is not sufficient.
- Cannot be paralleled
All inverters must be installed by a qualified electrical wireman or Master electrician with a valid registration with the Department of Labour. A valid electrical certificate of compliance (Coc) must be issued once installed, specific to the installation of the backup or solar system. The installation must be compliant with SANS 10142 and ALL its parts. Any warranty claim submitted without installation photos, a valid Coc and proof of a qualified wireman/master electrician installing the unit, can be rejected and will render the warranty claim null at void.