We are looking for an intermediate developer to work on a full stack application. The ideal candidate will be a good culture fit and focuses on areas like Enterprise, Web, Mobile, thin-client, Web/REST Services, GraphQL, Relational and Object Databases, Messaging Queues etc.
- Degree or Diploma in IT
- Full Stack - Frontend, Backend, Web API’s, Messaging and Databases
- Experience with Mercurial, Bamboo, Git, Bitbucket, Azure
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Developing application software for any product and / or customised client solutions.
- Development extends to Front-end, Back-End and Databases and includes Presentation Layer, Business Logic, Data, Services.
- Maintenance, debugging and problem-solving of existing software products and / or custom client solutions.
- Review product requirements in order to give development estimates and product feedback.
- Unit testing / integration testing features developed.
- Technical documentation that shares knowledge effectively.
- Participate in setting up new infrastructure environment for products and / or customised client solutions.
- Participate in maintenance and updates to the existing infrastructure environment for the products and / or customised client solutions.
- Developing software and solutions as per specifications or requirements provided.
- Unit testing / Integration testing.
- Working collaboratively as part of an Agile development team:
- Implementing business requirements as created and prioritised by the Product Owner and Tech leads.
- Deliver according to the Definition of Done requirement.
- Collaborating with other developers, testers and business analysts as required, including pair programming.
- Participate in technical planning and implementation meetings.
- Participate in Sprint Planning Development Cycles every 2 weeks.
- Participate in the Daily Standup meetings.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Participate in, and present demos where required.
- Participate in sessions with QA and business analyst to meet the delivery deadlines.