Intermediate Full Stack Developer needed
!!! Fully Remote Role !!!
Salary: R20K - R25K (Dependent on experience)
We're are a small boutique internationally active business intelligence consultancy check us out at: http://www.brilliantassociatesinc.com
We are hoping to add a mid-level role to our team, based in SA yet fully remote.
For the right candidate this role will continue to develop and grow with good career progression prospects. Either into a more senior development role or into a leadership role.
We keenly invest in our team and aim to grow you professionally.
This is initially an ongoing contract role which can transition to a full-time position after a successful probation period of 3 months.
Standard working hours are 8 hours per day / 40 hours per week. We are very flexible and you can choose to work these as suits although for business reasons we expect you to be available at certain times to attend team meetings etc.
We require ongoing work on our existing B2B solutions we have developed in-house, liaising and working with our other off-shore development resources, POC'ing and building out new components or new greenfield projects as needed. We have some short-term SEO requirements so any familiarity with this will be a bonus.
- Must have Matric certificate (Higher Grade Maths preferred). A Computer / Science / Maths / Economics related tertiary qualifications preferred.
- Must have familiarity with NodeJS.
- Must have demonstrable competency with MySQL and relational database concepts, design and administration.
- Must have some Linux / LAMP / AWS admin experience.
- Must be familiar with Git version control.
- Must have a relatively modern laptop with at least an additional monitor.
- Must have a fast and reliable 10Mbps+ broadband connection.
- Must ideally able to be online during load-shedding or must be prepared to make-up lost hours at other times.
- Must have good communication skills - you will be required at times to communicate technical requirements with other team-members or to engage with other stakeholders and clients from time-to-time.
- Must be able to take initiative and make game-time decisions based on well-reasoned through process. (Critical thinking)
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Familiar with business etiquette
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Web development
- Speed and quality of development
- Intuitive understanding of requirements
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please reach out with any questions or apply now with your recent CV and examples of prior work to this posting.