BLAIRGOWRIE (RANDBURG): Short/Long-Term S/C Accom: from R169 (still 2015 rates for Jan)
Date Listed 16/01/2017
For Rent By Owner
Available From 16/01/2017
Available To 31/12/2017
Minimum Nights 1
Dwelling Type House
Bedrooms (#) 3 bedrooms
Bathrooms (#) 2 bathrooms
WELCOME TO "QUIETLY CONSUENOL"
1 x STANDARD DOUBLE BEDROOM: Avail 16th Jan
1 x STANDARD DOUBLE BEDROOM: Avail 19th Jan
1 x MAIN BEDROOM EN-SUITE: Avail 20th Jan
My house is situated in a quiet and tranquil part of Blairgowrie, an area within Randburg. It is well located for public transport, and the local shopping centre (Blairgowrie Plaza) is a few minutes walk away. Blairgowrie is also very conveniently situated for commuting access to Jhb City, Sandton, Rosebank, Cresta, etc.
While I am not a B&B or guest house, I do consider people coming to stay as guests, and want you to feel comfortable and well looked-after. Your bedroom is your private area, with full use of the rest of the house, garden and pool on a shared basis. The house and bedrooms are fully furnished; all cutlery and crockery is provided, as well as linen, which is changed weekly. A washing machine is also available for your personal use. Vehicle parking space is available behind locked gates.
RATES, INCLUSIONS and EXCLUSIONS
- Standard Rates for a standard double bedroom vary from R169 for the 1st person per night (for more than 4 weeks), up to R286 per night (for less than one week)
- Standard Rates for the main bedroom (with en-suite) vary from R187 for the 1st person per night (for more than 4 weeks), up to R343 per night (for less than one week)
- A second person in the same bedroom pays from around 20% of the single rate (for more than 4 weeks) to half the rate (for less than 1 week)
- Please contact me for a comprehensive rates sheet that explains the rates
- Rates are fully inclusive - I don't charge extra for Water or Electricity, etc.
- The rate also includes a weekly change of bed linen; included as part of twice-a-week general cleaning services.
- Washing and ironing of your personal clothing is not included, but a washing machine is available for your use free of charge.
- DSTV is available on a cost-share basis among guests who would like the service.
- All you need to bring / provide are your clothes, towels, food and toiletries.
Remember that other accommodation options could easily cost you another
R1,000 to R2,000 pm if you have to pay for electricity and a maid once a week.
Please contact me for more details. I look forward to hearing from you!