BLAIRGOWRIE (RANDBURG): Home-from-Home Short/Long-Term Accom: from R169 (still 2015 rates!!)
Date Listed 19/06/2017
For Rent By Owner
Available From 24/06/2017
Available To 31/12/2017
Minimum Nights 1
Dwelling Type House
Bedrooms (#) 3
Bathrooms (#) 2
WELCOME TO "QUIETLY CONSUENOL" (est 2010)
1 x MAIN BEDROOM EN-SUITE: Avail SAT 24 JUNE
1 x STANDARD DOUBLE BEDROOM: Avail Mon 26 June
1 x STANDARD DOUBLE BEDROOM: Avail during July
I have been offering this accommodation service since January 2010 and it is a proven value-for-money winner, as I seldom have accommodation unoccupied. Although I welcome guests for a stay of as short as 1 night, experience has shown that most guests stay for a few weeks to a few months, meaning guest turnover is quite low, which provides a more "home-from-home" atmosphere.
My house is situated in a quiet and tranquil part of Blairgowrie, an area within Randburg. It is well located for public transport, and the local shopping centre (Blairgowrie Plaza) is a few minutes walk away. Blairgowrie is also very conveniently situated for commuting access to Jhb City, Sandton, Rosebank, Cresta, etc.
While I am not a B&B or guest house, I do consider people coming to
stay as guests, and want you to feel comfortable and well looked-after.
Your bedroom is your private area, with full use of the rest of the house,
garden and pool on a shared basis. The house and bedrooms are fully furnished;
all cutlery and crockery is provided, as well as linen, which is changed weekly. A washing machine is
also available for your personal use. Vehicle parking space is available behind
RATES, INCLUSIONS and EXCLUSIONS
- Standard Rates for a standard double bedroom vary from R169 for the 1st person per night (for more than 4 weeks), up to R286 per night (for less than one week)
- Standard Rates for the main bedroom (with en-suite) vary from R187 for the 1st person per night (for more than 4 weeks), up to R343 per night (for less than one week)
- A second person in the same bedroom pays from around 20% of the single rate (for more than 4 weeks) to half the rate (for less than 1 week)
- Please contact me for a comprehensive rates sheet that explains the rates
- Rates are fully inclusive - I don't charge extra for Water or Electricity, etc.
- The rate also includes a weekly change of bed linen; included as part of twice-a-week general cleaning services.
- Washing and ironing of your personal clothing is not included, but a washing machine is available for your use free of charge.
- DSTV is available on a cost-share basis among guests who would like the service.
- All you need to bring / provide are your clothes, towels, food and toiletries.
- Remember that other accommodation options could easily cost you another R1,000 to R2,000 pm if you have to pay for electricity and a maid once a week.
Please contact me for more details. I look forward to hearing from you!