This opportunity exists for a highly motivated and energetic individual who is eager to join our rapidly expanding company and whose profile includes a proven success record in the specific area of furniture retail mentioned above.
Essential requirements for all the above positions:
• Senior Certificate
• Previous experience in a service or retail-related environment
• Fluency in spoken and written English
• Have an understanding of customer service principles
• Willingness and availability to work flexible retail trading hours
• Administrative skills
• Microsoft Outlook & Microsoft Word / Excel Experience
Applicants who do not meet all the requirements will not be considered for appointment.
In addition to excellent career opportunities, the Shoprite Group offers market-related remuneration packages, which include attractive benefits.
Forward you’re CV, a covering letter (clearly indicating the position you are applying for) and a certified copy of your ID in confidence via email to
We promote and apply the principles of Employment Equity and reserve the right not to make an appointment.