To make outgoing calls to people / Companies and able to have a high level interaction with individuals in senior roles.
- To inform them about service / offerings of clients; or to promote services on behalf of a client
- To listen to objections and handle them effectively.
- To enter the details of every interaction in the system.
- Would be required to either contact people who could become potential customers in the future, or call existing customers and up-sell additional products and services to them.
- Confirmation of personal or business information
- Inform and educate the customers about the product or service.
There are many such industries which require the assistance of Business Development through appointment setting and lead generation, e.g. Banking, Insurance, Health care, Telecom, Automobile industry, and many others. The business development consultant would need to be versed in many industries, as our client base spreads across many industries.
In addition to this, campaigns managed by Deejay Telemarketing could be domestic as well as international.
The nature of work, the duties and responsibilities of the agents, and the skills required varies slightly from one industry to another.
However, as a general rule, all business development consultants would need to do these three things:
- Make outbound calls to people/businesses,
- Try and Meet the purpose of the call – either an appointment or a lead
- Capture and update the interaction on our CRM.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: R5,000.00 to R9,000.00 /month
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org