Salary: R5000 p/m
The role of a sales administrator is to deal with incoming customer enquirie and assisting the Account Executives with daily sales administration activities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring all necessary paperwork for an order has been received and then processing the order
- Processing all sales related paperwork such as invoices, monthly opex sheets, etc.
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date
- Supporting the Account Executives with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives
- Taking phone calls from customers when Account Executive is not available, and sales administrative queries
- Communicating important feedback from customers internally
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails
- Running with a job from start to finish, and keeping Account Executive updated at all times
- Liaising daily with the Project Managers
- Briefing in content where required
- Understanding the company’s departmental structure and liaising with every department to ensure a project is completed timeously
- Monitoring customer accounts – Chasing up overdue payments & monitoring ongoing orders
- Processing Rental Agreements and Finance Functionality regarding CAPEX payments
Requirements for the role:
- Highly organised and the ability to manage many projects at the same time
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Well versed in Microsoft Office Suite
- An administrative or sales background
- Must be detail oriented
Good communication skills, honest, reliable, proactive and problem solver.
Kindly forward your CVs through to: email@example.com
Subject line: Sales Admin Intern
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.