Sales Manager - Growing Foodie Business
Intro: Seeking a sociable, dynamic and
persuasive Sales Manager. The position is broadly based on driving sales
and revenue in the JHB & KZN region.
Experience: 2 years
- Must live in Johannesburg
- Must be willing to spend significant time on the road
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must have own car (we will not be able to provide a company vehicle)
- Sociable and dynamic relationship builder
- Modesty and humility
- Excessive customer-orientation
- Conscientiousness - A strong sense of duty and being responsible and reliable
- Achievement and goals focused
Experience in FMCG driving
sales in the food and retail industry.
Market and data analysis preparation, presentation and interpretation.
Knowledge of the different types of promotions.
Manage the dispatch tracker and coordinate Dispatch Team, ensuring all orders are delivered On Time, Invoiced Correctly, and In Full.
Ability to align 3rd party sales force (merchandisers) to drive revenue and volume growth
This role is in the FMCG manufacturing sector. All duties would take place in this context.
Market analysis of category and consumer trends
Brand competitive analysis
Development of in-store brand strategy
Optimise pricing and promotions
Drive in-store sales volumes through direct and indirect sales forces
Manage promotions, ensure set up, execution and logistics.
A firm strategy & plan to enter Spar Tops across WC, GAU, KZN.
Key Job Deliverables
- Accurate Market and Competitive Analysis
- Be prepared and willing to work at events on weekends (at least one per month).
- Grow in-store Sales Volumes and Profitability
- Maintain relationships with current customers to improve revenue
- Grow Brand Market
- Seek contract manufacturing opportunities
- The candidate will eventually be responsible for Receivables
- Understand what competitors are doing and feedback on this continuously
- Driving sales and volume growth through FMCG channels
- Analysis of market, segment, category, competitive data and making informed decisions based on this data
- Executing in-store promotions such as special offers, bundles, cross-promotions, promoters etc.
- Presentations and reports in excel and PowerPoint
- Usage of online ordering and stock systems
- Assist in coordinating the retail store. Ensure the store has supplies,
is well stocked and be on hand in case of emergency.
- Be prepared to provide input and direction for the online segment of the business.
- Only CV’s with proven experience and data on previous sales performance with contactable references will be considered.
Please send CV, cover / motivation letter,
copy of degree and matric marks.
Remuneration: R10 000 with R7 000 bonues (70%) based on performance (fuel and cell phone allowances will be covered by the company)