Pressure Equipment Inspection Company is looking for a technical sales consultant to maintain our existing database develop new business. Package R12000 to R15000 basic + Comm.
• Gathers information from the customer to understand their needs and detailed requirements.
• Oversees monitoring of relationships and feedback.
• Develops/generates new leads by monitoring trends, conducting research, identifying opportunities, cold calling and making appointments.
• Educates and develops rapport with internal and external customers, promoting partnerships, seeking feedback and proactively addressing customer needs and requests.
• Expands customer buying while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring that all customer needs and expectations are met.
• Develops processes and procedures to optimize account management efforts and ensure sales goals are achieved.
• Develops sales action plans for targeting leads, converting them into sales.
• Manages own territory by allocating time and resources.
• Develops and maintains mid-term territory plans.
• Gathers and disseminates competitor market intelligence.
• Maintains and updates customer target list.
• Participates in strategic lead generation and development of target markets.
• Identifies new, profitable business potential in specific markets.
• Influences various partnerships to meet multiple goals.
• Analyses complex information, identifies patterns and implications; understands that the root cause of an issue may initially appear to be unrelated to the issue.
Product, Service & Industry Knowledge
• Pitches own organization against competition in generic terms.
• Identifies related industries that may have an impact on own industry
• Matches product knowledge to the implicit needs of the customer.
• Troubleshoots product related problems.
Customer Value Management
• Works with sales strategy and planning partners to ensure forecast accuracy, maximization of opportunities and development of plans to deliver against organization’s objectives.
• Identifies business opportunities based on knowledge of clients, markets, products and services.
• Coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the organization.
Qualifications and Requirements
Good written and oral communication skills
Good Commercial skills
Work as individual and part of team
Will be submitted to psychometric testing if short listed
Minimum Matric exemption with Mathematics
Sales experience in a technical environment
Good MS Excel skills
Credit and Criminal clear checks
Own transport essential
To start 06 January 2020
Only email CV's will be accepted firstname.lastname@example.org