Looking for young energetic lady to start immediately at a used car dealership must have knowledge of motor vehicles and experience. min 3years residing in the Durban area contact Keegan ******
Salary R15 000 per month plus basic
- Travel around Durban and Surrounds
- Must have car and drivers licence
- Must have proven track record of sales in fmcg /retail industries
- Matric Required
- Must be Energetic, Vibrant and a real go-getter
Company is a large manufacturer of cookware
Minimum experience Not Applicable
Company primary industry computer software / hardware
Job functional area Sales
company requires an External Sales Represenative to be based in Glen Anil,
Salary basic + comm
Achieve maximum sales profitability and growth
Personally contact and secure new business accounts / customers.
Research sources for developing prospective customers.
Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
Coordinate sales efforts with other relevant departments.
Supply Management with reports on customers and the market
Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends.
Minimum 2 years experience in Sales & Marketing
Valid drivers license and Own Vehicle.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A leading retailer in the pharmaceutical industry is seeking to employ a well-rounded and ambitious Sales Rep. If you think this describes you, send your cv to us!
Promoting Products and Implementing Sales / Marketing Strategies
• Manage sales territory and monitor call coverage and frequency to optimize sales
• Making presentations to pharmacists and related staff
• Organizing events/conferences for pharmacists
• Keeping detailed records of all contacts, which may involve database management
• Planning work, schedules and weekly and monthly timetables. Work with colleagues and manager to discuss future targets
• Regularly attend company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings
• Keeping up to date with the latest trends and medical trials supplied by the company to optimize sales opportunities and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations
• Monitoring competitor activity and competitors’ products
• Keeping informed of new developments in the pharmaceutical industry, anticipating potential positive and negative impacts on the business and adjusting own sales strategy accordingly
• Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the retail sector
• Making use of sales data on pharmacy purchasing habits to increase sales
Reporting to Regional Sales Manager
• Working with manager to plan how to approach contacts and creating effective business plans for making sales in a particular area
• Monitor own sales performance and use data to focus own sales activities for best results
• Work closely with marketing department to improve knowledge and implement strategies
• 3- 5 years Pharmaceutical sale experience required
• Proven sales and client management skills track record
• Exposure to generics preferred
• Strong existing relationships with key pharmacies in allocated geographic area would be advantageous
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
• Strong knowledge of CVS / CNS / FHC disease area
• Computer literate and able to effectively use Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong knowledge of generic pharmaceutical market
• Good knowledge of medical terms and applications e.g. understanding of anatomy, physiology, disease and pharmaceutical treatments
• Good knowledge and proven application of administration processes, systems and practices
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
• Professional and presentable
• Good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
• Good planning and organizing skills
• Self-discipline and effective administration skills
• Positive attitude
• Able to build and sustain relationships
• Territory management skills
• Work well as part of a larger team
• Able to work independently.
Possess a clear credit and criminal history
Salary – Negotiable Depending on experience
Please email CV + Recent Picture + Salary Expectancy to Yolanda at email@example.com or marlene at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the link at the bottom of this ad if you would like to apply to join our team.
Key Durban is part of a privately owned dealer group and has a high level of focus on people development. We are looking for highly motivated, passionate and determined individuals to join our sales teams as sales executives and sales trainees. Ideally the candidate who applies should be a person who presents themselves professionally and exudes a great attitude. If you want a career, we are the choice for those willing to work hard and stand out.
The advertised position is in no way a desk job and can be very demanding however the return can be very financially rewarding. The successful candidate will be required to achieve departmental sales targets and performance requirements that are measured daily.
Minimum requirements for Sales Executives:
2 years car sales experience
No criminal record
Minimum requirements for Sales Trainees:
2 years general sales experience (not necessarily vehicle sales)
No criminal record
Successful candidates will be exposed to in house and external training courses that will equip them to excel in their chosen field.
Competitive Basic Salary
Pension and Medical Aid
Industry leading commission structure
To Join one of South Africa’s leading motor industry groups please apply via the following link :-
Due to the high influx of applicants, if you have not received feedback within 3 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful
The Mukuru Sales Department Team has exciting opportunity for new team members to join them as Regional Sales Supervisor.
The main purpose of the role is to manage the Area Sales Supervisors in specific regions in order to grow the Mukuru customer base.
The Regional Sales Supervisor reports directly to the National Sales Supervisor. This position is responsible for ensuring that the Area Sales Supervisors have all the information and documents they need in order to promote Mukuru services and sign up new customers. The Regional Sales Supervisor is responsible and accountable for all Sales Representatives and Information Officers in their region. The Regional Sales Supervisor ensures that new
Sales Reps and Information Officers are activated. They are also responsible for scouting out new areas and new locations for Info Centers.
Internal Liaison takes place with Marketing, new Agents and Agent Support Consultants. External liaison takes place with customers.
Duties and Responsibilities (includes but is not limited to):
- To oversee the sales and targets of their assigned region
- Provide advice and guidance to Area Sales Supervisors
- Obtain and monitor regional sales stats from Head Office
- Motivate Areas Sales Supervisors to work towards sales targets
- Activate new Agents for regions when needed
- Arrange and oversee promotions taking place in area
- Keep track of various expenses and ensure all receipts are submitted timeously
- To develop awareness of the Mukuru brand and services
- Ensure sufficient stock of flyers and pamphlets are available for Agents at all times
- Explain to potential customers what Mukuru does and how transfers work
- Provide potential customers with the various locations where money can be sent
- To identify and investigate feasibility of potential new locations for info centers
- To carry out inspections to ensure the efficient running of info centers
- To create and submit weekly reports
- To conduct general people management functions to ensure the effective running of the region
- Resolve HR and IR issues for all sales staff within assigned region
- Resolve escalated queries
- Source new recruits for Sales Reps and Information Officers
- Complete all required documentation and ensure contracts are in place for new staff
- Ensure all new staff have sufficient training before commencing employment
- Grade 12 / or equivalent (Essential)
- Understanding and speaking of French,Lingala/Portuguese/other relevant language (Desirable)
- 1 – 2 years experience as a Mukuru Area Sales Supervisor (Essential)
- Knowledge of Mukuru products and services
- Knowledge of FICA and CPA regulations
Additional Skills and Competencies:
- Mobile telephone (and app) skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Selling skills
- Interpersonal skills
- People Management and development skills
If you do not receive a response after two weeks from application please consider your application unsuccessful.