We are looking for a motivated, driven and experienced Resource Developer/Fundraiser who has a passion for social justice with a strong willingness to contribute towards positive impact in our organisation. The purpose of this role is to raise and secure funds for Common Good’s work across each initiative, giving strategic input into the overall fundraising plan, executing the fundraising plan, developing and nurturing institutional and individual donor relationships, identifying and cultivating prospective donors, and regularly meeting or surpassing fundraising targets. The Resource Developer/fundraiser will work closely with the Relationship Resource Developer and team to deliver the agreed fundraising strategy, goals and standards.
A tertiary qualification in a relevant field (e.g. Marketing, Communications)
- Three to four years project management experience essential
- Experience managing donor information and proficiency in database management
- Previous report writing experience
- Having an understanding of Common Ground Church and established networks within the church is preferable.
- Willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of Common Good is essential
To apply, please send a motivational cover letter, your CV and two recent work references by 14 January 2020.
Link to full job profile: https://www.commongood.org.za/careers/
REF: Indicate the job title in the subject line
NOTE: An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment. Applicants who fail to meet the minimum requirements will be automatically disqualified from consideration. Applicants who do not receive a reply within one month of submission should deem their application to have been unsuccessful. We reserve the right not to fill the position.