Independent Pharmacy Network & Sales Consultant (Entire KZN region)
Do you want to help Independent Community Pharmacies to level the playing fields with Corporate and Courier Pharmacies?
COMPANY: AlphaScript (Pty) Lt, a wholly owned AlphaPharm subsidiary.
- AlphaScript has the mandate to design and implement a managed healthcare strategy for the AlphaPharm Group.
- Supplementary to the above, does AlphaScript accredit ICP’s who are willing and able to become part of the first and only fully integrated managed healthcare network in SA.
- AlphaScript Pharmacy, owned by AlphaScript, acts as the Central Chronic Medicine Dispensing Provider for the AlphaScript Provider Network.
- Actively recruit and contract targeted Retail Pharmacies & Dispensing Providers (“Providers”) to become members of the AlphaScript Provider Network (“ASPN”) within the demarcated geo-demographic territory;
- Perform cyclical business reviews with the ASNP’s in the demarcated territory, using the AlphaScript Management Information System during which review sessions the objective would be achieve the incremental script growth budgetary guidelines
- Develop and maintain unprecedented customer relationships and service levels
- Ensure the timeous implementation of the AlphaScript marketing communication messages
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- **Advantage: Tertiary education in life sciences,,commercial,marketing,business or Information Technology degree / diploma ; or proven track record in the industry
- Computer Literacy
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good analytical and commercial skills
- Good business acumen
- Good presentation skills
- Good interpersonal relationships
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Report writing skills
- Be persuasive, innovative and be willing to take initiative
- Fluent communication in English and Afrikaans
- Ability to apply, analyse and logically interpret the outcomes of the reporting and analytical functionalities when interacting with customers during the cyclical business reviews.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of ASNP’s or their employees.
- A sound understanding and fluency of any Windows driven software application
- Ability to design animated professional Power Point Presentations
- Possess an intermediate to advance skill level of Excel and the mathematical, statistical and quantitative methods thereof when analysing the utilization data.
- Experience with, or a keen interest in Management Information Systems and the application of the analytical reporting functionality thereof as to manipulate raw data in an intelligent and logical manner when measuring performance outcomes and trends
- Own reliable care & Valid Driver’s License
- Willing to travel
- Cellphone (allowance provided)
- Basic Salary CTC – Negotiable based on experience level
- CAPEX – Travel and Cellphone Allowance etc.
- Company benefits – medical aid , provident fund etc.