Frontline Sales Administrator
Well established and dynamic manufacturing company, based in
Montague Gardens, seeks to employ a young, vibrant, organised and
responsible frontline Sales Administrator to manage a variety of tasks to support the Sales, Marketing and Production team.
Must be an outdoors person who enjoys camping and 4x4 activities.
You will have Matric, be fully bilingual, coupled with proven 5-10 years’
experience in the following criteria: -
· Prepare and present quotations based on customer requirements.
· Answering telephone enquiries, taking customer details and
information and directing enquiries where necessary.
· Assist with walk-in customers when required.
· Processing order requirements (job cards) through to production and logistics correctly.
· Providing product information for new customers.
· Prepare and present up to date debtors invoices.
· Assist with reception when required.
· Ensuring a neat and professional appearance at all times.
· Must have valid drivers license and own transport.
A clear criminal and credit record is essential and verifications will be
Due to the exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are unable to
correspond with each applicant personally, therefore only relevant and
suitable candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any
correspondence from our company within 30 days, we regret your
application has been unsuccessful.
Should you meet the criteria and wish to apply, kind forward your CV,
salary package details and notice period