National Business Development Sales Manager
A leader in portable branding solutions is seeking a driven National Business Development Sales Manager, with a proven track record, see aggressive growth and take the business to new heights.
Purpose of job/Principal Accountabilities
- Key focus is to drive profit and sales growth; aligning your team to business goals. To enhance effectiveness and efficiency of the Sales functions
- Manage a team of 14, within the branches in Durban, Cape Town and Johannesburg
- Develop Key Account plans and roll out company strategies and collaborate with the S.A national sales manager/Head of global sales
- To maintain essential documentation and information flow to all Key Account and Sales Management
- To attract and retain the best sales talent
- Engage with key strategic customers in Joint Business Planning
- Develop a profitable business model for each channel
- Continuously provide direction to the team
- Drive change and lead the implementation of best practice
- Manage and monitor adherence to best practice and performance
- Understand and define areas for improvements within the external and internal Sales team
Define and follow up improvement action plans (internal/external)
- Develop good sales forecasting and sales strategies
- Finance and Budget
- Leadership and Management
- Matric plus suitable Tertiary Qualification.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in sales at a managerial level.
- Key Account experience.
- Experience with CRM systems, especially as an opportunity management tool.
- Understanding of RSA market.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Strong analytical and administrative skills.
- Good IT knowledge
Should you meet the the requirements, kindly mail
CV's through to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!