We looking to hire a Sales & Admin Consultant immediately. We are in Constantia Kloof, Roodepoort.
Remuneration: Basic plus commission
Read and ensure you meet the requirements below before submitting your CV. We will review your CV and contact you accordingly.
Sales & Admin Consultant
Sales Job duties
- Market & sell IT and cybersecurity related training courses and consulting services;
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market;
- Generate reputable and verifiable leads, and sell to then accordingly;
- Convert leads/quotes to sales;
- Develop & build long-term business relationships with clients to ensure client retention;
- Search and respond to relevant tenders and request for quotations;
- Trains other salespeople in the art of selling;
- Makes sure that you meet your quota during a given period;
- Other sales duties.
Administration job duties
- Ensure accurate record keeping and filling;
- Coordinating schedules and managing calendars for multiple parties to ensure that activities are properly arranged and prevent conflicts;
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail;
- Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary;
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents;
- Interacts with directors and carries out their requests;
- Creates agendas and takes meeting notes;
- Generate accurate quotes/proposal;
- Attends workshops and conferences when requested;
- Manage online or social media profiles;
- Ad hoc administration and support.
- At least Matric or NQF Level 4
- At least 1 year experience in sales of training courses
- Prior Office Management Experience Preferred;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Good Communication Skills in English, and other 2 local languages preferably,
- Superior Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Exceptional Organisation Skills;
- Professional Telephone Manner;
- Appropriate Mathematical Skills;
- Excellent Customer Care Skills; Ability to Maintain Strict Confidentiality;
- Ability to Prioritize Effectively;
- Keen Attention to Detail;
- Ability to Work Well Under Pressure and to handle rejection.
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines;
- Excellent and Accurate Data Entry Skills;
- Positive Attitude; negotiating, analytical and creative skills;
- Reliable and Dependable, self-starter;
- No criminal record.