Senior Sales Advisor (EE)
Are you an experienced telesales agent with administrative skills? Enhance your sales expertise at National Debt Advisors today! Earn a competitive basic salary from R8K - R10K with UNCAPPED commission up to R+40K! APPLY NOW to make a difference in your life and the lives of others as you help nurture our diverse South African market whilst thriving professionally!
- Highly competitive salary of R8K - R10K
- Commission structure with earning potential up to +R40K
- The opportunity to earn a Debt Counsellor qualification through the business
- A lively and diverse call center work environment of friendly and like-minded people
- The opportunity for professional growth in our ever-growing company
- Matric (essential), Mathematics/ Mathematics Literacy advantageous
- Sales experience within the Financial Industry (essential)
- Minimum 2 years' proven sales experience (essential)
- Clear ITC and criminal record (required)
- Good, contactable references (essential)
- Account management knowledge
- Solid administrative experience
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency (advanced Excel advantageous)
Please ensure to send a descriptive CV, outlining your duties and targets as well as your reason for leaving that particular position.
Candidates will be contacted for a telephonic screening, and booked for a formal interview if successful. Please note that you may be requested to provide copies of payslips in order to prove track record in sales.
National Debt Advisors is an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to fairness, diversity and providing equal opportunity in the workplace.
Please Note: Correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. Should you not hear from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful for the specific vacancy you applied for. All applications sent to National Debt Advisors will go onto our database and once a suitable vacancy becomes available we will be in contact with you.