Sales Consultant in CBD
National Marketing and Franchising Company
Seeks 4 professional sales & marketing consultants to join our ever-growing CBD team.
The ideal candidate will be eloquent, ambitious & self-motivated. They will display assertiveness & enjoy interacting with a diverse team and clients alike.
Full Training Provided.
If this describes you ,apply today.
18-28 years old
Valid SA ID
Must Be Located in Cape Town CDB & surrounding regions.
Whether you have experience in retail, sales, customer service or no experience at all, we may have a role for you as a sales representative!
We are a Company based in Cape Town, our sales and marketing company specialises in promotional services for Vodacom. We are a well-established company and we are proud of our customer service and our fun and professional working environment.
We are looking for people who:
• Are Sales- and Goal-driven
• Have energy and ambition
• Thrives in a social atmosphere
• Have the ability to engage with people over the phone and in person
We will provide you with full sales/marketing, broadband product training as well as, customer relations, so that it enables you to gain valuable skills in teamwork, goal setting and planning, conflict handling, public speaking and more.
• Well presented
• People and interpersonal skills
• Team player
• Fluent in English
• Thrives in social environment
MUST BE BETWEEN THE AGES OF 18 - 30
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - Use ref as VC02
Looking for an OPPORTUNITY in sales & marketing?
SWAT Marketing is looking for people within the Cape Town area who wish to develop their skills in sales, marketing and business development. We are responsible for developing and implementing campaigns to increase market share and public awareness prestigious client base.
Due to the current economic climate, demand for our services are higher than ever, therefore we are looking for quality candidates for our business development program to help service our growing client base.
We provide sharp, motivated professionals to represent our clients with a personal and friendly handshake. The personalised and result-driven campaigns that we create to tailor to our clients have led to unprecedented growth throughout the country.
The ideal INDIVIDUAL:
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who have the ability to achieve personal objectives, provide excellent client representation and thrive in a positive social environment. The ideal candidate will possess a POSITIVE ATTITUDE and a commitment to excellence.
We focus on providing the necessary guidance for our associates to ensure consistent and rapid growth. We highly value an entrepreneurial spirit and professional image.
Experience is not necessary as we can provide advice and insight into the following areas: sales, marketing and campaign management. You will receive excellent support and guidance with managing your business. Personal development and growth will depend on your ability to drive your own success.
All openings are being filled immediately. We regret that we will be unable to respond to all applicants: only those selected for preliminary appointments will be contacted.
Own vehicle preferred but not essential.
Email your CV & a recent photo to: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in SWAT.
We require a dynamic Team Leader to lead and create an "A" team. This position entails directing and managing sales agents, securing targets and leading a successful team holistically. This position is for a target orientated individual who is energetic, ambitious and LOVES SALES! We offer competitive commissions, incentives, rewards, growth and development with loads of fun.
- Managing a team of sales agents
- Optimizing sales and conversions
- Coaching, mentoring and managing objections
- Managing agent compliance in line with best industry practice
- Implementing sales strategies in order to grow client pipeline
- HR administration and performance management
- Data workflow management
- Matric (Essential)
- Marketing/Sales related qualification (advantageous but not essential)
- A minimum of 2 years of proven sales experience
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience leading a sales team
- Experience in strategic sales planning
- Ability to manage performance and develop agents into sales gurus
- An understanding of lead management and data performance (essential)
- Intermediate Excel skills (essential)
- Ability and drive to work in a highly pressured sales environment
This position will suit candidates who have a passion for sales. This is not a Customer Service role and it is essential to understand the core function of this role is sales.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R12,000.00 to R15,000.00 /month
KFS – Cape Town (CBD)
Exciting opportunity for a driven, ambitious and highly motivated individual. Strong sales and marketing experience in the short term insurance industry.
Successful individuals will be required to market, provide advice and recommend appropriate solutions to clients over the phone.
- Call center experience in Short Term Insurance
- Clear credit and criminal record
- Well organized & Proactive
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to network at all levels
- Ability to maintain relationships
- Computer literate
- Target driven and highly motivated.
- Proficient in English
This is a performance driven environment, and you will be rewarded you for your contribution.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Mon – Thurs 08:00 – 16:00 Friday 08:00 -13:00 (T’s & C’s apply) no weekends or P/H
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
R 3789.00 - R 8789.00 P/m Ongoing commission or Uncapped commission + employee benefits
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Maximise existing customer relationships and establish growth via
new customer relationships
• Be motivated to exceed sales targets
• Communication! You’ll be talking to our clients, responding to
enquiries and providing an excellent level of customer service
• Prospecting lead calls and proactively seeking new business activities
• Analysing and interpreting information to find the best solutions for
• Updating client information and ensuring all communications are
• Team work. You’ll be assisting with administration and sales support
tasks and working closely with our great team
• 4 years’ sales Experience
• Be a fantastic communicator, able to connect with people in all walks
• Be great with numbers! Financial astuteness is a must
• Have experience with different sales techniques and enjoy getting to
• Demonstrate a good track record of achieving sales KPIs or quotas
• Show commercial awareness and business acumen
Email CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Application Closing Date: 14/06/2019
Salary: R35 000
Job Reference #: 1068|SM
Consultant Name: Lauren van der Berg
Direct Sales and Marketing Representatives
SWAT Marketing- Cape Town CBD
* Matric (National Senior Certificate)
* A clear credit and criminal record
* SALES OR CUSTOMER SERVICE Experience an advantage
* High remuneration market related + Work allowance + Weekend Bonus
* Performance Bonus
Must be able to work between Monday- Saturday
Please note candidates MUST be available immediately and able to work in Cape Town
Please submit your updated CV & a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks