Internal Sales Consultant
No photos available
22 days ago544 views
Add to My List
- Administer customer and supplier orders.
- Issue quotations and negotiate prices and terms of sale.
- Regular communication with new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how specific products and services can meet these needs. Communication is via telephone, email or over the counter.
- Assist customers select products based on the customer’s needs, product specifications and regulations.
- Answer customer’s questions about prices, availability and product uses.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information and ensure provision of exceptional customer service.
- Follow up with customers to ensure they are satisfied with their purchases and the level of customer service.
- Record petty cash transactions.
- Capturing of purchase orders and goods received vouchers.
- Fulfill administration duties such as capturing data, transfer of inventory and paperwork to other branch, etc.
- Ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service to customers at all times.
- Assist above and beyond specific functional role when required, especially in the event staff members are not present at work to fulfill their duties.
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer, email services and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Grade 12 high school certificate.
- Previous sales experience within a wholesale or retail environment of three years is preferred.
- High level of organisational skills, detail orientated and ability to multi-task.
- Minimum of three contactable and relevant references.
- Ability to demonstrate alignment with businesses code of ethics and organisational culture.
Please forward complete CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, messages via Gumtree to send information will be ignored. If you have not received feedback within 14 days of CV submission please consider your application unsuccessful.
Id Subtitle 629801440