Technical Internal Sales Rep Required in Linbro Business Park
Switchcom Distribution requires a Technical Account Manager to join their team (Linbro Park)
Switchcom Distribution requires a vibrant, dynamic and driven account manager to find new business, grow existing client relationships, and market our comprehensive product range in the wireless, networking, VoIP, surveillance and fibre sectors.
We are a wireless& networking distributor, we partner with our clients to assist with all their networking requirements. We are a family. This is a fun, constructive work environment where we help one another, we work as a team & grow as a family. We believe that teamwork is the key to achieving excellence. We work hard & play hard, so if you can’t let your hair down & have fun then this is not the place for you, a good sense of humour is essential to.
The right person will be well spoken, self-motivated, hungry for growth as opportunities are only limited to what you want to achieve.
· You will be responsible for creating and implementing a sales strategy that ensures personal sales targets, as well as company targets are achieved, generating sales leads and following up.
· Communicate with all current and potential customers on a regular basis, providing solutions as needed, and oversee all sales activity in your assigned territory.
· Deliver product presentations, advising clients on the best solution for their requirements, compiling quotations and convert to sales.
· Coordinate with other members of the sales team as needed to generate sales and provide excellent customer service.
· Submit reports on your sales activity regularly and maintain clean and updated records for all leads and customers.
· Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers.
· Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth.
· Build and maintain relationships with clients (new and existing).
· Effectively negotiate and close deals.
· Have a background in the ICT industry in a technical role(essential).
· Be well-groomed and presentable
· Be confident in your ability to close deals – with excellent communication skills
· Be a nice person and have a good sense of humour and upbeat personality, we are nice people and enjoy spending our time with like-minded people
· Ability to work under pressure, have high levels of energy, perseverance and patience
· Fully computer literate
· Be methodical and meticulous (it wouldn’t be a bad thing to have mild OCD)
· Enjoy a fast-paced environment, the day flies by here.
· Valid driver’s license
· Fluent in Afrikaans (essential) and additional languages (advantageous)
· Be interested in a career and want to achieve great goals in life
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org