INDUSTRIAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
My client, an industry leader in the supply and manufacture of high quality pipes, fittings and components in the water treatment, sewerage systems, irrigation, farming, municipal infrastructure, effluent, water recycling and reticulation systems seeks the services of a Sales Representative with the relevant (min 5 years) experience.
Internal Sales Representative
The ideal applicant will have:
- Some Relevant Tertiary Qualification;
- Computer literate
- Own, reliable transport and unendorsed drivers license;
- Maturity and Professionalism;
- Fully bilingual in ENGLISH and AFRIKAANS
- Minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience;
- Available to commence duties as soon as possible.
- South African Citizenship;
- Resident in the Cape Town Metropolitan area
- Contactable references.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Drive sales in the organisation
· Business development
· Sales administration
· Site and client visits and meetings
· Compilation of quotations and tenders
· Sales reports
· Sales follow ups
[Note: The above list is not exhaustive]
[PLEASE FOLLOW THIS PROCEDURE!]
- Put the reference number SR0620TP on the front page of your CV. CV must be ONE document.
- Put your name, surname, telephone number and the reference number on EVERY PAGE of your CV.
- Indicate CLEARLY, in your cv, what your MINIMUM required salary is.
- State when you are available to start.
- Send you CV in WORD format ONLY [NOT PDF]
Note the following:
- Interviews will be done via TELEPHONE/ZOOM or SKYPE and followed up with EMAILS.
- Please DO NOT include photos, cover pages, motivation letters, certificates or IDs in your application.
- Please do not phone, sms, whatsapp or ask for an email address.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted by Friday, 26 June 2020 at 3pm, please accept that you were not short-listed for this position.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO ATTACH (UPLOAD) YOUR CV.