Branch Manager - Port Shepstone
Metropolitan is looking for a Branch Manager in the Port Shepstone region, to Manage the activities of financial advisors through effective people and branch management in order to foster client centricity, increased productivity and enable operational sales excellence.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
· Grade 12/NQF 4 equivalent qualification
· FSB recognised qualification listed or credits pertaining to the date of first appointment in the industry, listed on the most recently published Board notice as published for recognised qualification, to fulfil the duties of a compliant supervisor.
· FAIS Representative Regulatory Exam Level 5 passed (Please do not apply if you do not have this qualification)
· Valid drivers license, own transport & Computer Literate
· 3-4 years’ experience as a financial advisor
· 2 years’ management experience (preferred)
· Understanding of financial services retail distribution channel business
· Minimum 1 year experience in the rendering of financial services as well as one year managerial experience overseeing the rendering of financial advice to fulfill the duties of a compliant key individual and be registered with the FSB
· Ability to speak African languages or multi-lingual (preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R15,000.00 to R20,000.00 / month
Please note that your application will be unsuccessful if you do not have an RE5 Qualification & Management Experience.
Email CV to:
Please reference which region you are applying for in your email application.