Trek Emonda S5 2016 - 1 Year Old! *PRICE DROP*
Date Listed 12/06/2018
For Sale By Owner
- FOR SALE - GREAT CONDITION - 1 YEAR OLD - URGENT SALE -
Trek Emonda S5 2016
Incredibly stiff and perfectly weighted endurance-designed bike perfect for the every-day rider or the emerging youngster/weekend warrior. The enlarged bottom bracket helps transfer all power from the pedals to the rear wheel and aided with an absolutely clinical and faultless FULL Shimano 105 Groupset. Absolute dream to ride on the climbs in or out of the saddle and the braking on the descents is predictable and powerful. Wonderful to control in a peloton or in cross-winds. Much-loved bike that was completely insured and will be sorely missed!
- History: Bought NEW in May 2017 for R 26 000. Only had one owner. Never ridden since Cape Town Cycle Tour 2018 due to retrenchment;
- Condition: Never crashed and frame protectors applied under brake cable - Frame in immaculate condition. Small blemish on chainstay protector with carbon underneath untouched;
- Mileage: 1100 km since purchase;
- Services: Twice by Dave George at The Gear Change in Mowbray, Cape Town (Approved Trek Resellers);
- Replacement: Cassette replaced after 800 km, Chain still in good condition;
- Tires: Upgraded to Continental Grand Prix 25C tires in March 2018 - never had a single puncture/cut/leak/snake-bite since fitment. The wider internal width rims really deserved these wider-than-spec tires and it improved the handling and comfort 10-fold;
- Achievements: Road to a Sub-3 in the 2018 Cape Town Cycle Tour;
- Reason for Sale: Relocation;
- Size: 54 cm (I am 5'8" tall (174 cm). Should suit from 5'6" - 5'11" I would imagine);
- Weight: 8.5 kg (Pedals excluded)
PRICE: R 18 000 NEGOTIABLE/BEST PRICE. Serious buyers need only reply.
Read the Review Below:
More pictures to follow.