Store Team Leader
The Team Leader is responsible for the overseeing of the store as a whole. Potential Team Leaders should be passionate about animals and retail. They should display strong leadership skills in their current position.
- Achieve store sales and GP targets
- Visual merchandising management
- Showing what World Class service looks like
- Ensuring store is fully stocked and orders placed accordingly
- Merchandise and Stock Controls
- Shrinkage/Stock Loss
- Responsible for all admin functions
- Management of all staff
- Proud brand ambassador: Leading by Example
- Imparting Knowledge
- Developing self and team
- Living our culture
- Coaching and motivation of team
Technical and Functional Requirements
- Matric or equivalent
- Previous management experience (Desirable)
- Strong leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Knowledge of retail management best practice
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Strong IT and numerical skills
- Sound Product Knowledge
Looking for dynamic and dedicated candidates to send through their CVs to jobsATabsolutepets.com .(Reference: Table View Team Leader)or respond to this ad with your CV.
If you have not been contacted within two weeks, please take your application as unsuccessful.